Selfie lovers are aplenty around the world. And keeping this in mind, the cell phone manufacturers are constantly developing phones with a better camera. In fact some companies are actually keenly developing selfie-centric phones. In a situation like this, when people are well-equipped with technological innovation and are more than ever, eager to show off their photography skills, it is important to concentrate on the third but equally important angle. And that is, the backdrop or the landscape where the photo should be clicked.
Below you will find a list of places across the world, which are the best and perhaps a little out-of-the-way places to get photographed. These places are principally meant to complement your selfie pose. Keep these in mind before booking the flight ticket for your next trip.
1. Giving everyone some goosebumps as you pose on the edge of the Trolltunga in Norway
2. A riot of colours as your backdrop at Cinque Terre in Italy
3. In an environment of chiaroscuro at the Antelope Canyon in Arizona, United States
4. A mandatory click with the unassailable Eiffel Tower in Paris, France
5. When your backcloth is the chilly and otherworldly Gurudongmar Lake in Sikkim, India
6. While flying in the Hot Air Balloon in Serengeti, Tanzania
7. Having the privilege of a selfie with the stupendous Lake Baikal, Russia
8. As you walk down the mind-boggling Great Wall of China
9. Lending your selfie a dash of liveliness by posing at the World Heritage centre of Hoi An Ancient Town in Vietnam
10. Inspire awe by framing yourself with the gigantic Colosseum in Rome, Italy
11. Standing behind you is the hair-raising Perito Moreno Glacier in Argentina
12. A shoot with the Great Sphinx of Giza in Egypt
Author : Satarupa Hajra