Nestled on the French Riviera, the beautiful town of Cannes is popular for its International Film Festival. From Deepika Padukone to Sonam Kapoor to Aishwarya Rai Bachchan, the celebrities in their glamorous outfits look ravishing as they walk down the red carpet.
Imagine soaking in the sun of the balmy beach, pampering yourself at the luxury yachts, savouring scrumptious cuisines at the fashionable restaurants - sounds fun, right? Well, plan a trip to Cannes and experience all this and much more for yourself!
Catch a glimpse of this splendid paradise which exudes unparalleled charm.
1. The picturesque view of La Croisette
2. Driveway of palm trees on the Croisette
3. The popular Notre-Dame Esperance Church
4. Park with cityscape view of Cannes city
5. Firework in Cannes on the French National Day
Best time to visit
May is when the prestigious film festival is held, so you can book your flight tickets to Cannes during this time to spot celebrities. If you’re a beach lover, June to August is the ideal time.
Author : Vijaylaxmi Thakur