Travelling is fun, exploring a new place even more fun, but you know what’s the most fun? Road trips. If you want to make the most of your Singapore visa, then road-tripping across the island city is highly recommended. So here are some of the car rentals where you can hire a car to zip through Singapore.
Hertz Asia Pacific Pte Ltd
Address: 350 Orchard road
Telephone: 65 6735 7566
Budget Rent A Car Systems Inc
Address: 24, Raffles Pl, Clifford Centre, Singapore 048621
Telephone: +65 6532 4442
Smart Car Rentals
Address: 521 Bukit Batok Street 23, Singapore 659544
Telephone: +65 6485 7788
Address: 354 Alexandra Rd, Singapore 159948
Telephone: +65 6734 3245
Address: They have kiosks at the Changi airport
Telephone: 1800 737 1668
Some important tips
- You’ll need an international driver's license to drive legally in Singapore.
- If you’re driving after 7 pm your headlights need to be on.
- If you’re planning on staying for more than 12 months you’ll need to convert your license to a Singapore license.
- Your license needs to be in the English language.
- If it is in any other language, you’ll need to get an official English translation or an international driver’s permit.
90 days Dubai Visa | 30 days Dubai Visa | 14 days Dubai Visa | Dubai Transit Visa | Schengen Visa | UK Visa | Dubai Visa | Dubai Visa Online | Qatar Visa | Singapore Visa | Malaysia Visa | Malaysia eNTRI Visa | Sri Lanka Visa | Thailand Visa | Australia Visa | France Visa | Turkey Visa Online | Bahrain Visa | China Visa | Oman Visa | Philippines Visa | Canada Visa | United States Visa | New Zealand Visa | Italy Visa