Dubai is the largest and most popular city of United Arab Emirates (UAE). Being the most populous city, Dubai enjoys a status of global city and acts as a business gateway for West Asia and Africa. It is also emerging as one of the preferred holiday destination among international travellers. Earlier, getting a Dubai tourist visa was complicated but with the emerging tourism sector, it is now easier to get a tourist visa for Dubai.
Below are the simple steps to get a Dubai tourist visa:1. Know the different types of UAE tourist visas and which visa category does you and your trip fall. Example: If your UAE trip duration is less than 30 days, than you can apply for a normal tourist visa. A normal UAE tourist visa is issued by the UAE Immigration in 5 to 6 working days, after the submission of visa application. However, if you want a UAE visa on urgent basis, you can apply for express UAE tourist visa which is granted in 2 to 3 working days, only when all the documents submitted with visa application are correct.
2. Check the list of documents required to be submitted along with the UAE tourist visa application. For an Indian citizen travelling to UAE, the documents required are:
i. A copy of visitor’s return flight tickets.
ii. A scanned copy of visitor’s passport front and back. Please ensure that the passport is valid for 6 months from the date of travel.
iii. A passport sized photograph taken against white background.
3. Check-out the different travel companies who provides easy online UAE tourist visa. Please ensure that it’s a reputed travel company. Musafir.com India offers excellent and trustworthy UAE visa services. With its headquarters in UAE, the company offers attractive visa offers and Dubai holiday packages at exceptional prices.
4. Simply go online and fill the UAE tourist visa application with Musafir.com India. Attach the scanned copies of the required documents. Once the online payment is done, you will receive a confirmation email from Musafir.com India.
5. After the document verification process by Musafir.com India, the visa application and documents will be sent to the UAE Immigration for issuance of your UAE tourist visa. Please note: Due to stringent rules and policies, the UAE Immigration might ask for additional documents from certain travellers.
6. Depending on the type of UAE tourist visa you have applied for, you will receive the visa on your email in few days. Please check the visa details.
7. Ensure that Musafir.com India or your visa provider has issued ‘OK to Board’ status to your respective airline at least 48 hours prior to your departure to UAE.
8. On the day of departure, carry all your documents including passport and copy of your flight ticket. Do book your hotels and dubai holiday package in advance to save big with deals and offers.