Maharashtra is famous for its beaches, breathtaking hill stations, historical monuments, wildlife sanctuaries, impressive caves and mouth-watering seafood. It’s natural beauty and irresistible charm attracts travellers from across the globe.
If we ask you to name the New7Wonders of the World, you would probably name them all: Great Wall of China, Petra, The Colosseum, Chichen Itza, Machu Picchu, Taj Mahal and Christ the Redeemer. But, if we were to ask you about the 7 wonders of Maharashtra, can you name them? If your answer is yes, you’re brilliant!
To know our beautiful state of Maharashtra, plan a holiday and explore these extraordinary places that will make you go Wow!
1. Lonar Crater Lake, Buldhana district
Image courtesy: instagram.com/pratikbhaije1996
2. Ajanta Caves, Aurangabad district
3. Kaas Plateau, Satara city
4. Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj Terminus, Mumbai
5. Global Vipassana Pagoda, Gorai (Mumbai)
6. Daulatabad Fort, Daulatabad city
7. Raigadh Fort, Raigad district
Author : Vijaylaxmi Thakur