Stylish cars have been one of the major highlights in Bond movies, isn’t it? If you’re a car enthusiast, you must experience the Vintage and Classic Car Museum in Udaipur. Nestled in the premises of Garden Hotel, this place is popular for its collections of vintage automobiles. From Mercedes and Cadillac to Ford and Rolls Royce, this place is no less than a paradise for car lovers. It houses the luxury car, Rolls-Royce Phantom II which was filmed in the 1983 James Bond movie - Octopussy.
1. Buick Super Saloon, Model- Saloon, Year of Mfg- 1946
2. Cadillac, Model- 5 Seater Cony Sedan, Year of Mfg- 1938
3. Cadillac, Model- 7 Seater Formal Sedan, Year of Mfg- 1938
4. Ford A, Model- Standard Phaeton, Year of Mfg- 1930
5. Mercedes- Benz, Model- 200, Year of Mfg- 1966
6. Morris, Model- Tiger, Year of Mfg- 1950
7. Rolls Royce, Model- Phantom II, Year of Mfg- 1934
8. Rolls Royce, Model-20/25, Year of Mfg- 1934
9. Rolls Royce, Model- 20, Year of Mfg- 1924
You can also visit the Garden Restaurant here which serves authentic Rajasthani Thali.
How to reach here
By flight: Nearest Airport, Maharana Pratap Airport
Author : Vijaylaxmi Thakur