Essentially known as a friendly country that knows no boundaries when it comes to culture, Malaysia is gaining popularity among tourists rapidly. A country that has a landmass of around 330,803 square kilometres, its primary characteristic is its diversity. When it comes to activities in Malaysia, they also complement its dynamic persona. A quick look at our Malaysia tour packages will give you a little glimpse into a whole undiscovered treasure trove. Meanwhile, if you find it difficult to zero down on what you want to include into your package, here are 8 things that you must definitely not miss once you’re in this melting pot of cultures - Malaysia.
1. Petronas Twin Towers - The reason this attraction stands as the number one in most bucket lists is the simple reason that these towers were famous for being the world tallest buildings. Even though they may not be the world’s tallest any longer, they certainly are the heartthrob of Malaysia which draw the attention of lakhs of tourists every year.
2. Melaka Historic city- What makes a perfect recipe is the addition of different ingredients with their individual flavours. No, we’re not talking about food here, but rather the historic city of Melaka, which has architecture that has been influenced by the dutch, british, portugese and even Indian cultures.
3. Lego Land - With each passing day, legoland receives an increasing amount of visitors. If the statistics aren't enough to convince you to pay a visit to this cool fun them park, maybe the seven themed areas of attraction might! It’s fun multiplied into seven times at Lego land, Malaysia.
4. Menara Kl towers - Constructed in 1994, the tower stands tall at 421 meters and trumps the Petronas towers with the highest and most spectacular view of the city.
5. Penang Hill- Breathtaking panoramic views await you when you’re atop this hill. When you’re visiting this Island, this is one trip that you must not miss.
6. Cameron Highlands - With wonderful views at every corner, Cameron highlands is the size of Singapore! It is one of the oldest tourist spots in Malaysia; however it is also one that you can never get tired of.
7. Sunway Lagoon theme park- Think of a theme park. Think of every little aspect that you can, which ideally should be in a theme park. The stuff of dreams comes true at Sunway Lagoon Theme park. About 15 kms southwest of the Kuala Lumpur city centre, this theme park is located in Petaling Jaya- a thriving satellite town.
8. Sky bridge - This architectural marvel is 125 meters long and 1.8 meters wide, and is 660 meters above sea level.
Author : Roshal Mascarenhas