Splendid mountain ranges, beautiful beaches, desert landscapes and historic forts make for an enjoyable holiday, isn’t it? If your answer is yes, then you can plan a vacation to Oman - the exotic country on the Arabian Peninsula.
Here are some useful guidelines and tips that will help you apply for your 30 days Oman visa accurately, and avoid the risk of the application getting rejected.
1. Apply Oman visa online.
2. Fill in the required details, make the payment and submit your documents.
3. Get your Oman visa in your inbox.
All this happens smoothly and efficiently in 10 - 12 working days.
Documents required for Oman visa
1. Scanned copy of the first and last page of your passport.
2. Scanned copy of your passport-size photograph against a blue background.
3. Confirmed return air ticket with your tour itinerary.
Common reasons for Oman visa rejection
1. Female applicants below 25 years of age who are not accompanied by their parents or relatives might receive rejection or delay of approval in the Oman visa application.
2. Applying for visa in Oman with unskilled profession stated in the passport such as laborer, farmer or service might get rejected.
3. Applicants with previous criminal offence, fraud or miss conduct committed are blacklisted in the Oman Immigration and hence will be rejected automatically.
3 Essential things to know about Oman visa
1. You will have to provide the copy of your flight ticket 72 hours prior to your departure to update Ok To Board.
2. Once you have submitted your application for Oman visa and made the payment, it cannot be cancelled. No amendments can be made to the submitted visa application. Moreover, visa application charges are non -refundable.
3. For Oman group visa requests, you must include complete information like number of adults and children travelling, date of arrival and departure etc.
Author : Vijaylaxmi Thakur