Maldives Stopover Package for travel to UAE
15 Nights / 16 Days Maldives quarantine package
Tour price includes
- Economy class airfare (Ex- Mumbai - Male - Dubai)
- 15 nights’ Stay in the Maldives at a standard hotel
- Hotel accommodation on a single/twin sharing basis
- Full board meals (Set menu - Parcel)
- Return airport transfer on sharing basis
- 1 RT-PCR test (One day before departing from Maldives)
Tour price excludes
- Transportation as per itinerary only (not available at disposal)
- PCR test cost in India
- Registration Fees at a hotel or any type of City tax are not included.
- Meals, tips, laundry, telephone, fax, optional excursions, and other items of a personal nature, mini bar in the room, telephone bills, gratuities, etc.
- Tips & Porterage for Local driver & guide
- Any items or services not specified in the itinerary ‘Tour price includes’ head
Package price: Per person
On Twin / Triple
|Departure Date||Departure City
|August 7, 2021||Ex- Mumbai
- Above package valid for fully vaccinated travellers only.
- As per the new guidelines by Maldivian government the guest will not be allowed to come out of the rooms during the quarantine stay.
- Maldives offers visa free entry to all residents of India.
- All travellers should have onward flight ticket, valid insurance for travel. Entry to the country is subject to Immigration Laws of Mali.
- RT-PCR COVID-19 negative test report obtained from recognized ICMR Lab maximum 48 hours before departure. Kindly ensure that lab report has QR Code.
- The exchange rate applicable on the day of payment will be considered for this transaction.
- Any extras will be charged to the guests directly.
- Standard international check-in time is 1400hrs and check-out time is 1100hrs. Supplement applicable for early check-in & late check-out.
- In case of extension of visa, should be borne by the guests directly.
- Full payment to be made in advance.
Booking & Cancellation Policy:
- Package is fully non-refundable in case of no show or cancellation.
- Rates are valid only for UAE residence visa holders.
- If due to any circumstances the flight is cancelled then INR 20,000 is applicable per passenger and its non-refundable under any circumstances an rest amount will be refunded as per the airline and hotel cancellation policy only and only upon the receipt of refund amount from the airlines and hotel.
- Incase if flight is not operating or any changes in government laws, cancellation charge fee will be applicable as per the hotel and airline policy.
- The passengers need to be fully vaccinated (taken 2 doses) and vaccination has to be approved from WHO.
- Passengers should have taken both doses of the vaccine 14 days prior to arrival in the Maldives.
Terms and Conditions:
- Rooms and Rates subject to availability at the time of Confirmation.
- The above quotation and rooms availability are subject to change.
- A guest has to carry a Negative PCR report with 72 Hours of Travel (subject to change as per govt requirement). This requirement applies to all tourists, except Infants aged below 1 year.
- For any guests that require PCR test on departure, the resort will arrange testing through a Government approved facility. This service should be requested at the time of reservation or on arrival. The resort medical center staff will be taking the samples and they will coordinate to send them to a government-approved facility for testing. Results are issued before guest departure.
- Musafir does not guarantee the approval of visa applications and all approval / rejections are subject to the rules and conditions of the respective authorities.
- Musafir solely acts as a facilitator for making travel arrangements and is not responsible for grant or rejection of customer's entry into any country in any manner whatsoever. The sole decision is of the concerned Embassy and Musafir cannot be held liable for the same. Musafir cannot be held liable for any incidental cost/expenses in connection thereto incurred by the Customer.
- If there is any changes or cancellation in flight which is done by airline Musafir will not be responsible. Guests have to accept the airline option and if the new option does not match with the hotel reservation and the hotel reservation is Nonrefundable then no refund will be given for hotel booking and guests will have to pay as a New Rate as per Subject to availability. If guests agree to confirm their booking with the revised date then any difference of rate will have to be paid else guests can cancel the booking as per applicable cancellation policy
- In case the guest test positive after the PCR test then need to follow the local quarantine procedure. The cost would be paid by the guest directly. Musafir.com would not be responsible for any payment for the quarantine procedures if the guest tests positive.