Get your Malaysia visa from India in just 5 working days at just Rs 3,549/-. When all your travel hassles are managed by Musafir.com, applying for a Malaysia Visa will never be so easy!
Malaysia Visa Details
|Malaysia Visa Details
|E-Visa (Apply Online)
||3 - 5 working days
|Type of Visa
Other Types of Visa Details
||Type of visa
||3 working days
||Single Entry Visa
||5 working days
||Multiple Entry Visa
*Note - When applied offline, an additional courier charges will be applicable.
Your Malaysia Visa price includes
- Consulate application fees
- Musafir.com India service fees
- All taxes
- Pick and drop of documents required for application
Documents required for Malaysia Visa
- Confirmed return air ticket
- Scanned colour copy of the first and last page of your passport (Click for details)
- Birth certificate required if minor(Below 14 years of age)
- Confirmed return air ticket
- Malaysia visa form duly signed by the applicant.
- Scanned colour copy of the first and last page of your passport.
- 2 scanned passport-size photographs of each visitor taken against white background with matte-finish (Click for details)
- Covering letter from the applicant.
- Bank statement reflecting transactions of last 6 months (Min. INR 45,000 balance require per person) duly attested by a bank official.
- Occupation Details (Leave sanction letter, Payslip, Business registration documents, Retirement proof).
To know more, call our travel expert at +91-22-33951010 or email us at
Get your Malaysia Visa in 4 simple steps:
- Apply online
- Make an online payment
- Get your Malaysia Visa in just 5 working days
Here's the easiest and fastest way to get your Visa from Musafir.com. Be rest assured, and apply your visa online. Watch the video to get detailed information on the process.
Malaysia Visa FAQ
- What are the documents required to apply for a Malaysia visa?
The traveller requires to submit the below listed documents to apply for Malaysia visa:
1) Confirmed return air ticket with tour itinerary,
2) Scanned colour copy of the first and last page of your passport.
3) 2 scanned passport size photographs of each visitor taken against a white background with a matte-finish (),
- What are the different types of Malaysia Visa?
There are 2 different types of Malaysia Visa:
1) Malaysia Tourist Visa
i) This visa is recommended for leisure trips, visits to relatives and/or friends place, technological or scientific conferences, seminars or meetings (services provided must not be paid by organizations/corporations in Malaysia, except reimbursement for expenses or per diem allowances)
ii) Tourist visa holders are not allowed to engage in any paid activity in Malaysia
iii) The visa processing time is between 5 - 6 working days (excluding Saturdays & Sundays)
2) Malaysia Business Visa
Business trips, except when the trip involves the provision of technical assistance services of any nature.
- What documents are required to apply for Malaysia Tourist Visa?
The traveller requires to submit the below listed documents for Malaysia Visa
1) Confirmed return flight ticket and tour itinerary
2) Scanned colour copy of the first and last page of your passport
3) 2 scanned passport-size photographs (35mm x 45mm) of each visitor , taken against a white background with matte finish
- What are the photo requirements for Malaysia visa?
- Click to know about Malaysia
Malaysia is a multi-cultural and multi-ethnic country that lies on the Malay Peninsula in Southeast Asia. It inhabits a large population of Malays, Chinese, Indians and few others of Asian ethnicity. The diversity of Malaysia in terms of population makes ‘Malaysia Truly Asia’. Malaysia is marked by grandeur and elegance consisting of bustling metropolis, colonial architecture, high rising sky lines, lofty mountain ranges, tropical rainforests, clear blue beaches and much more.
Malaysia is a must-visit destination for your next vacation. There are attractions for every traveller - backpackers, kids, couples, history buffs, nature enthusiasts or anybody who just wants a chilled out relaxed vacation.
Here is why you should visit Malaysia-
• World’s tallest twin towers featuring 88 floors - Petronas Twin Towers
• 4 UNESCO World Heritage Sites - Archaeological Heritage of the Lenggong Valley, Gunung Mulu National Park, Kinabalu Park, Melaka and GeorgeTown- Historic Cities of the Straits of Malacca
• Largest cave chamber in the world - Sarawak Chamber in Gunung Mulu National Park
• Largest Buddhist temple in Southeast Asia - Kek Lok Si
• One of the oldest rainforests - Taman Negara
• One of the best diving sites in the world - Pulau Sipadan Island
• Wide range of adventure sports - White-water rafting, sky diving, scuba diving, snorkelling, hiking, eco-trips, BASE (Building, Antennae, Span, Earth) jumping, bungee jumping and much more
Other noteworthy places in Malaysia that cannot be given a miss are Batu Caves, National Mosque of Malaysia, A Famosa Fort, Sri Mahamariamman Temple, Jamek Mosque, Langkawi Island, Sunway Lagoon, Pangkor Laut, Semenggoh Wildlife Centre and much more.
Malaysia is often referred as the ‘Food paradise of Southeast Asia’. Since Malaysia has predominantly Malays, Chinese and Indians, their cuisine reflects the best of Asian cuisine. Malaysia is also Southeast Asia’s shopping hub, a shopaholic’s dream destination.
Best time to visit Malaysia
Malaysia has a tropical monsoon climate and is modestly hot and humid with slight rainfall throughout the year. Since Malaysia is split in two - Peninsular Malaysia (West Malaysia) and East Malaysia by South China Sea, the climate on both the sides is different. Generally, the west coast is dry from December to March and the east coast is the best from March to October. Depending on the activity and part of Malaysia that you want to visit, you should decide the season and time to visit Malaysia.
- Consulate Contact Details
High Commission of Malaysia
50-m, Satya Marg,
Consulate of Malaysia
4-B, 4th Floor, Notan Plaza,
Turner Road, Bandra (W)
Consulate of Malaysia
No.7, (Old No.3), Cenotaph Road,
1st Street, Teynampet
Malaysia Visa Terms and Conditions