Documents required for Thailand Visa application
• Original passport and old passports, if any
• Passport should be valid for at least 6 months from the date of return, with a minimum of two blank pages
• Two copies of the first and last page of your passport duly attested
• Colour copy of your confirmed return air tickets
• Two visa application form duly filled and signed by the applicant
• 2 recent passport-size colour photographs taken against a white background, size (35 mm x 45 mm with 80% face close up)(Photo specifications)
• Colour copy of your hotel confirmation with address and number
• Original bank statements for the last 6 months reflecting a minimum balance of Rs 65,000, that has been attested by a bank official
• Evidence of occupation and of the monthly income : Income Tax Returns for the last 3 years, Pay slips, letter from employer certifying employment, Employee ID, Student ID, Business license
If the applicant is employed
• A cover letter from both company and travel agency stating the purpose of travel and traveller details.
If the applicant has a Friend / Family in Thailand
• If you intend to stay with Thai relatives or friends, the invitation letter and ID proof of the invitee is mandatory.
• If the invitee is not a Thai citizen, copies of the work visa, work permit and passport are mandatory.
To know more, call our travel expert at 022 4164 2214 or email us at
Download the visa form - Mumbai Consulate | Delhi Consulate | Chennai Consulate