While applying for U.K Visa, one must keep in mind which type of Visa should be applied for, depending on his or her duration of visit: while a single entry visa costs Rs 10,399 per person, it allows the person up to 6 months of stay.
UK Visa Details
|UK Visa Type
|Single entry/Multiple entry (up to 6 months)
|Long term multiple entry – 2 years
|Long term multiple entry – 5 years
|Long term multiple entry – 10 years
While applying for a UK visa, one must keep in mind to apply well in advance as it facilitates in arranging an appointment. Once that is underway, the applicant has to visit the application centre personally for submission, collection and Bio metrics (finger prints and facial photograph).
UK Visa price includes
- Consulate application fees
- Musafir.com India service fees
- All taxes
- Assistance in filling visa form online and visa fee payment online and the documents checklist
Documents for UK Visa application:
- Original Passport (with validity of minimum six months and minimum one page should be blank from both side for visa stamp), copies of old passports showing travel history must be attached as well
- The visa application form has to be filled online by the applicant,during the process of which, our travel experts will guide you, seamlessly
- Photo Specification: Two recent passport size photographs with matt finish, 60% - 80% face coverage, white background and without border. The dimentions of the image should be 35mm x 45mm.
Please note: Photograph should not be more than 3 months old, scanned, stapled and should not be used in any of the previous visas.
- Original covering letter from applicant mentioning name, designation,passport number, purpose and duration of visit in brief. The letter should be duly signed by authorised signatory with company stamp and addressed to ‘The Visa Officer,British Deputy High Commission, Mumbai’.
If the applicant is employed, the covering letter should be on plain paper and on company letter head if he/she is self-employed.
- Original and copy of personal ITR for 3 years. Bank statement reflecting transactions of last 3 months, duly attested and signed by a bank official
- As proof of occupation, the applicant, if self-employed must furnish:
1. Company Registration Certificate / Certificate of Incorporation
2. Brief Company Profile
3. Articles of Memorandum (in case the applicant is MD/Director)
4. Proof of Proprietorship / Partnership (In case applicant is Proprietor / Partner in a firm
5. Balance sheet of the Company
- If the applicant is working, then the salary slip of the last 3 months and leave letter from employer in original is required
Note: If the applicant's place of collection of documents is a place other than Mumbai, an additional fee for courier charges will apply.
To know more, call our travel expert at +91-22-33951010 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Here's the easiest and fastest way to get your Visa from Musafir.com. Be rest assured, and apply your visa online. Get detailed information on the process.
Express Visa Terms and Conditions
- Applications accepted only for visit visa.
- Applicant should have travelled without difficulty in the last five years to any of the following countries: UK, USA, Australia, New Zealand, Canada or a Schengen country.
- The express visa charges have to be paid directly during the time of biometrics.