Feeling Hot Hot Hot? Well, the summer is back. Not alone, it’s got with it all our crazy childhood memories of a long vacation. Once our exams got over, it was a long break when we woke up late, read a book, visited grandparents, played all sorts of games, watched movies and travelled to places. With the mercury rising, we bet you’re looking for places to chill out with your family and friends.
We’ve got you 7 places where you can celebrate the holiday season!
1. The sacred Gurudongmar Lake in Sikkim
2. The colourful hues of Coorg
3. McLeod Ganj aka Little Lhasa in Himachal Pradesh
4. Beautiful Tulip Garden in Srinagar, Kashmir
5. Auli, the ski destination in Uttarakhand
6. The evergreen landscapes of Mahabaleshwar
7. Striking tea plantations of Munnar, Kerala
Author : Vijaylaxmi Thakur