Planning a holiday to Czech Republic with your friends and family? Applying for a visa is now easier than ever. You can now apply for a Czech Republic visa at just Rs 8,720*. When all your travel hassles are managed by us, great holidays are a guarantee.
For Czech Republic visa assistance, call us at 022 4164 2214 or fill in your details.
Short Term Tourist Visa
- Consulate fees
- Service charges
- All taxes
Documents required for Czech Republic Visa application
- Original passport and old passports, if any
- Your passport should be valid for at least 6 months after arrival in India, with a minimum of two blank pages. If you have previously travelled to the US, UK or the Schengen area, then it is favourable to attach these visa copies for a smoother process.
- Return air tickets
- The visa application form duly filled by the applicant, under the guidance of our travel experts
- 2 Recent passport-size colour photographs taken against a white background with matte-finish (size 35 mm x 45 mm and 60% - 80% face close-up)
Note: Photograph should not be more than 6 months old, scanned/stapled and should not be used in any of the previous visas.
- Covering letter mentioning details of travel, details of the traveller, purpose of visit and duration of stay. The letter should be duly signed by authorized signatory with company stamp and addressed to the The Visa Officer, Embassy of Czech Republic, New Delhi.
- Income Tax Returns of the last 3 years
- Original bank statements reflecting transactions for the last 6 months, duly attested and signed by a bank official
- Hotel confirmation details
- Medical insurance policy
If the applicant is employed:
- Salary slips for the last 3 months
- Original leave letter from employer
If the applicant is a company owner or self-employed:
- Certificate of registration of the company / Certificate of Incorporation (MOA / Proof of Proprietorship / Partnership deed, etc)
- Covering letter on the company letter head and financial documents
If the applicant is Student:
- Original NOC letter from school / college with ID card copy
If the applicant is Retired:
- Pension statements for the last three months
- Proof of regular income generated by ownership of property or business
If the applicant is a Minor traveler:
- If travelling alone, then an original NOC by both parents and a copy of their passports (first and last page)
- Visa will be processed within 15 working days post document submission however visa approval time is at the discretion of the consulate
- If the applicant's documents have to be collected from Mumbai, an additional courier fee of Rs 300 will be applicable. In case of places other than Mumbai, an additional courier fee of Rs 700 will applicable on Czech Republic tourist visa fees.
Why choose Musafir for Czech Republic Visa
Musafir.com has been a part of more than one million travel dreams. Our personalised services make your travel experience simple and hassle-free. Here's a quick walk-through of the visa application process.
Click to book your International Flight Tickets Online.
To know more, call our travel expert at 022 4164 2214 or email us at email@example.com
Looking for a visa to visit a different country?
Schengen Visa | UK Visa | Dubai Visa | Dubai Visa Online | Qatar Visa | Singapore Visa | Malaysia Visa | Malaysia eNTRI Visa | Sri Lanka Visa | Thailand Visa | Australia Visa | France Visa | Turkey Visa Online | Bahrain Visa | China Visa | Oman Visa | Philippines Visa | Canada Visa | United States Visa | New Zealand Visa | Italy Visa
Visa Eligibility: Dubai Visa Eligibilty | Schengen Visa Eligibilty | Singapore Visa Eligibilty | UK Visa Eligibilty | US Visa Eligibilty | Malaysia Visa Eligibilty
Visa Documents: New Zeland Visa Documents | Canada Visa Documents | Schengen Visa Documents | Australia Visa Documents | Turkey Visa Documents | Italy Visa Documents
Visa Rules and Regulations: Malaysia Visa Policies | Dubai Visa Policies | Canada Visa Policies | China Visa Policies | Philippines Visa Policies
Dubai Tour Packages |
Singapore Tour Packages |
Thailand Tour Packages