The clearest way into the Universe is through a forest wilderness ~ John Muir
People travel for various reasons. Some for adventure, some for recreation and some to explore the nature. Our planet is gifted with innumerable living beings, right? No person can ever claim that s/he’s seen all of them. Have you experienced camping in the wild? If not, book your flight tickets and plan a wildlife adventure. We bet the memories will remain forever with you!
Catch a glimpse of nature’s creation from across the globe.
1. The blue-hooded euphonia is found in Costa Rica, Mexico and Panama
2. Paphiopedilum orchid flower aka Venus slipper in a park, Thailand
3. Giant Pandas playing in Chengdu, China
4. Black and yellow salamander in the eastern United States and Canada
5. Paradisaea can be spotted in Papua New Guinea
6. Ankaran Sportive Lemur in the National Park, Madagascar
7. Endemic lizard on the Dragon Island, Spain
8. Female with a cub on the island of Northbrook, Chicago
9. A wild yellow-casqued hornbill at the Korup National Park, Cameroon (Central Africa)
Check out India’s biggest crocodile sanctuary that has reptiles for adoption.