Let your love blossom among the gushing mountain streams, lush green landscapes, cascading waterfalls and snow-capped peaks. With infinite views of the mountains and unfathomable verdant valleys sunk in their cleaves, honeymoon on hills is remarkably a special deal.
Paint a picture of surreal romance on an expansive canvas of peaks. From cool-green mountains to snow-white slopes, recreate magic in the majesty of mountains.
Tips to plan a perfect hideout in the mountains
- If the roads are long and winding, it’s always better to carry medicines for mountain-sickness. You don’t want the journey to spoil your honeymoon.
- If you’re going on heights, it is necessary that you charter out 2 days separately for acclimatisation.
- Hill stations are generally cooler than other cities, so carrying warm clothes like a jacket, windcheater, muffler, leg warmers and gloves is inevitable.
- Although you may not plan to hike, it is necessary that you have great shoes to sustain the uneven rocky surface. Pay more attention to your shoes, if you are traversing snowy regions.
- Most importantly, don’t forget to allocate enough leisure time. It is very necessary for personal bonding.
Honeymoon in the hills
From the peaks of Switzerland to the Nilgiris of the south, mountains have an enigmatic charm. Snow-clad peaks of Himalayas and Swiss Alps, beautiful lush landscapes of Nilgiris and Sahyadris, discover love on top of the world. Our honeymoon packages will inspire you take a unique journey with your lover.
Content published by: Musafir