From fantastic cars and exciting locations to intriguing plots and amazing dialogues, the gripping 007 flicks had you on the edge of your seat, right? The journey began from the movie - Dr. No which released in 1962 to Spectre in 2005. This daredevil globetrotter took us to a plethora of exotic places - Scotland, Egypt, Jamaica, Italy, Japan, Switzerland, India, Thailand, Mexico, Russia, Italy, Austria - the list goes on.
Here are some of the glimpses For Your Eyes Only!
1. Movie: Dr.No, Location: Dunn's River waterfalls, Jamaica
2. Movie: You Only Live Twice, Location: Himeji Castle, Japan
3. Movie: The Man With the Golden Gun, Location: Phang Nga Bay, Thailand
4. Movie: The Spy Who Loved Me, Location: Giza Pyramid Complex, Egypt
5. Movie: Octopussy, Location: Taj Lake Palace and Jagmandir Island Palace, Udaipur
6. Movie: Quantum of Solace, Location: Atacama desert, Andes, Chile
7. Movie: Skyfall, Location: Glencoe in the Scottish Highlands
8. Movie: Spectre, Location: Day of the dead in Mexico
Author : Vijaylaxmi Thakur