Dubai is no doubt one of the most favourite holiday destination for Indians. From extravagant malls, stunning architecture, glamorous hotels, and numerous entertainment zones, Dubai has it all.
A UAE visa grants you a visit to not just Dubai but all the 7 Emirates which also includes, Abu Dhabi, Sharjah, Fujairah, Ajman, Ras Al Khaimah, and Umm Al Quwain.
Obtaining a Dubai Visa is easy if you keep in mind these simple tips.
- The process to apply for Dubai Visa for Indians which is an e-Visa, can be easily applied online.
- Dubai Visa on arrival for Indians is available for those with a valid US visa at the Dubai International Airport.
- Your passport should be valid for 6 months from the date of travel.
- Your photograph for Dubai visa should be 45.0 x 35.0 mm in size with your face facing front and covering 70% of the photo. The background should be plain and light-colored. Your face shouldn't be covered with any accessories.
- Book return flight tickets or an onward journey ticket.
- Make sure you do not have an ECR passport.
- Online Dubai visa takes up-to 4 working days to process. However, the time taken may vary based on several factors and at the discretion of the consulate. So apply well in advance for your visa before your travel date.
- Musafir.com also provides a 24 hours express visa service.
- If your visa is about to expire and you want to extend your stay in Dubai; you need to apply for a visa extension. You cannot extend your stay once your visa is expired.
- The Dubai Visa process with Musafir.com is really simple and easy. All you need to do is submit a scanned copy of your passport, photograph, and your Pan card.
- We also provide OK to Board service.
- Once your Visa is approved your Dubai e Visa will be emailed to you.