Apply online for a Dubai transit visa at Rs 4,599 only and get your visa in just
5 working days.
|Dubai Visa type
|Dubai 96 hours transit visa
|Dubai 96 hours Express transit visa
Please note: We do not provide Dubai work visa.
This type of visa is a single-entry and single-exit visa used for transit purpose only. This visa is also called as Dubai visa for 96 hours.
Your Dubai transit visa fees includes
- Consulate application fees
- Musafir.com service fees
- All taxes
*To know about OK to Board, please read our OK to Board information corner!
Documents for Dubai visa application
- Confirmed return air ticket only for Dubai International Airport (DXB). We would love it if you book from Musafir.com
- Scanned copy of first and last pages of your passport.
- Scanned copy of your passport size photograph. Avoid blurred and unclear photos.
To know more, call our travel experts at +91-22-33951010 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Get your Dubai Visa in 3 simple steps:
- Submit your documents online or WhatsApp us on +91 99 2020 4596
- Make an online payment. The payment link will be mailed to you by us.
- Get your Dubai Visa in just 5 working days.
Important information about Dubai visa
Dubai Visa Video
Watch this video on Dubai Visa to get a better understanding of the process, necessary details and information. Here's the fastest and the easiest way to fly to Dubai in just 5 working days.
Dubai Visa FAQ
- What are the documents required to apply for a Dubai visa?
The traveller requires to submit the below listed documents to apply for Dubai visa:
1) Confirmed return air ticket with tour itinerary,
2) Original passport,
3) 2 passport size photographs of each visitor taken against a white background with a matte finish ()
- What are the additional documents required to for a 90 days Dubai visa?
The traveller requires to submit the below listed documents to apply for a 90 days Dubai visa:
1) Confirmed Dubai flight ticket,
2) Passport copies of friends/relatives residing in Dubai,
3) Residential proof of friends/relatives residing in Dubai,
4) Invitation letter issued by friends/relatives residing in Dubai,
5) Alternate local contact details of 2 friends/relatives residing in Dubai,
6) Apart from the above documents, immigration may ask for additional documents as deemed necessary.
- When should I apply for a Dubai visa?
You can apply for Dubai visa anywhere between 58 to 5 working days prior to your travel date.
- Is there an age criteria for applying a Dubai visa?
Yes, there is. Females below 25 years of age and males below 21 years of age need to apply for a Dubai visa along with their father, mother or husband to avoid any chances of rejection.
- My passport is expiring soon; can I still get a Dubai visa?
All visitors should have a passport that is valid for a minimum of 6 months from the date of arrival in Dubai. In case your passport is valid for less than 6 months, you will have to renew it before applying for Dubai visa.
- How will I receive my Dubai visa?
Your Dubai visa will be mailed to you on the email address provided in the application form.
- Why was my Dubai visa application rejected?
Unfortunately Dubai authorities do not give reasons for rejecting a visa application. Therefore, we cannot provide specific reasons as to why your application was unsuccessful.
- What are the photo requirements for Dubai visa?
Dubai Travel Guide
Dubai, a place where modern engineering meets history and culture, awaits to be explored. There are a plethora of things to be done and seen in Dubai. When choices are unlimited, experiences are limitless. Know anything and everything about Dubai through our comprehensive online guide and explore Dubai like a pro.
- Click to know about Dubai
Endless deserts and stunning skyscrapers, Dubai a city of uncanny verve and obsession for architecture has evolved into an edifice of wondrous engineering. Dubai’s anatomy, interestingly revolves around sky-high buildings and expansive bridges with a substantial spur of restaurants and supermarkets. Every vein that branches out from its heart, reaches a corner in its sprawling malls. The main town of Dubai is impeccably planned, all as the blazing hot Arabian deserts are a reminder of its austere historical and cultural fragments.
The city of Dubai features some of the top ranked restaurants, iconic sights, vibrant nightlife and numerous adventure activities for adults and kids. Dubai also gives an opportunity to indulge in adventure activities like fishing, kayaking, hiking, rock climbing and stand-up paddling.
Major airports: Dubai International Airport, Al Maktoum International Airport
Best time to visit: November - February
Currency: UAE dirham
Language: Arabic (official), English (language)
Time zone: IST-1:30 hours
- Click to know about United Arab Emirates
The United Arab Emirates, popularly known as UAE comprises of seven Emirates.
Each Emirate is unique, rich in its tradition with interesting
places to visit and unique things to do. Better known among the emirates are
Dubai and Abu Dhabi that are visited by tourists from all over the world.
Go for a desert experience and enjoy the excitement of riding up and down the
sand dunes in Dubai. You may visit one of the refreshing cold wadis in the Al Hajar
mountains; for some cultural refreshment, visit Sharjah the cultural capital of Emirates. Visiting UAE is useless without exploring the tallest building in the world - Burj Khalifa. Stroll around large malls and have a delightful shopping experience. Want to explore how
UAE looks like without the oil wealth? Then visit Umm al-Quwain, one of the least
populated Emirates, for a perfect getaway from the bustling city life of Dubai.
If you are planning to visit UAE, then apply for your UAE visa with Musafir.com. The process
for application of UAE visa is hassle-free and very simple. You can apply for a visa from the comfort of your home by simply filling the forms provided by our visa officers. Our visa experts will process your visa within 5 working days and
assure you benefits beyond comparison. From personalised assistance to delivery of
visa on time, make your booking process comfortable and apply for your visa
- Consulate Contact Details
United Arab Emirates Consulate General in Mumbai, India
No.7, Jolly Maker, Apartment No. 1,
Cuffe Parade, Colaba
Mumbai 400 005
Fax: (+91) 22 2218 1162
Phone: (+91) 22 2218 0985
Dubai Visa Terms & Conditions
Content published by Musafir