Malaysia visa terms & conditions
- Prices are based on the current rate of exchange. Exchange rate applicable on the day of payment will be considered for this booking.
- Visa application fee is non-refundable in all cases, including visa application rejection.
- Prices are correct at the time of publication and are subject to change without notice.
- In case a visitor overstays, overstaying penalty will be charged as per the Malaysia High Commission.
- Visa application will only be accepted after the verification of all required documents and receipt of the complete payment.
- All visas are issued as single-entry e-visas and are valid for entry within 30 days from the date of issuance.
- Applicants issued Malaysia tourist or business visa are not eligible to work in Malaysia during their stay.
- Once accepted, visa processing will take a minimum of 5 working days (This excludes the day of submission, weekends and public holidays). Visa application approval and processing time is at the sole discretion of the Malaysia High Commission.
- Musafir.com reserves the right to refuse applications at its discretion and bears no liability for the processing time or rejection of visa applications by the Malaysia High Commission.
- Additional documents may be requested from certain applicants at the discretion of Musafir.com.
- If employed, then an NOC from the employer on the company letterhead is required.
- If self-employed, a covering letter on the company letterhead will be required.
- Honeymoon couples are required to submit their original wedding card. Embassy will not accept scanned or photocopied wedding cards.
- If a minor is travelling with a single parent then an NOC from the other parent is required.
- If a minor is travelling with relatives then an NOC from both the parents is required.
- Other documents required for minor applicants:
- Bank statements of parents is required
- Student Identity card of the minor travelling
- If the passport is issued from the state under different location of jurisdiction and applicant is staying for more than
6 months in Delhi, Chennai or Bangalore – 2 government address proofs:
- Lease & license Agreement
- A letter on company letterhead mentioning the residential address.
Malaysia Visa fees from*Rs 2,500
Talk to our Travel Experts
India 022 3395 1010
Visa on WhatsApp
India +91 9920204596
Call centre timings:
- Monday to Sunday - 9AM to 7PM