Bahrain Visa Terms & Conditions
Holding a visa does not guarantee your entry to the Kingdom of Bahrain. You must meet all the conditions on arrival to be granted an entry, at the discretion of the Immigration Officer.
Mandatory entry requirements:
- An applicant must be outside the Kingdom of Bahrain when applying for a Bahrain visa.
- He/she is not permitted to take paid employment during the stay in Bahrain.
- He/she must be in a position to support themselves (and dependents) during their visit to Bahrain.
- The validity of the passport must be 6 months.
- An onward ticket to leave Bahrain is obligatory.
- Visa must be used within 30 days of approval.
- If the visa expires before entry to Bahrain, the applicant must apply again. A relevant visa fee will be applicable.
- The visa can be used only once, implying that it’s a single entry visa.
The permissible length of stay is only 2 weeks. An extension will have to be taken thereon.
- Bahrain visa may be extended at Nationality, Passport & Residence Affairs on payment of a fee.