- While filling your Turkey Visa form, You need to know this: Incase of any mistake in
filling of forms or refusal of Visa from the Embassy, no refund will be given to the
- The online Visa form needs to be filled and uploaded along with the desired
documents, before the submission of passport and the documents at the Embassy.
- The Online visa form needs to be printed, signed and submitted at the Embassy
along with the passport and other supporting documents, as required.
- All applicants from Delhi region need to appear personally at the Embassy for
submitting their visa applications. Musafir.com’s team will perform meet and assist
for submissions and shall also collect their passports after visa processing.
- The photo that is submitted for the visa application should not be used in any form prior to the application for Turkey visa. It must not be tampered with in any form.
- The covering letter must be on company letter head if the applicant is self employed, and on plain paper if he/she is an employee of any firm.
- Visa fees is non refundable, in case of rejection or any issues pertaining to passport withdrawal before visa processing.
- If applicant is staying in more than one hotel during his stay in Turkey, he/she must submit day to day itinerary along with proof of hotel booking.
- If a minor is travelling without any adult accompanying him, a NOC is to be submitted on a INR 100 stamp paper with Notary, which must be duly signed by the parent along with the parent’s passports.
- If applicant is holding a visa for UK, US or Schengen valid for the entire period of stay in Turkey, he/she is eligible for e-visa.
- If deemed necessary, the consulate might ask for additional documents.
i. Visa application fees is non-refundable in all cases, including visa application rejection.
ii. Prices are correct at the time of publication and are subject to change without notice.
iii. Visa applications will only be accepted after the verification of all required documents and receipt of complete payment.
iv. All visas are issued as single-entry e-visas and are valid for entry within 60 days from the date of issuance.
v. Visas issued under visit/business/transit/tourist profession are not eligible to work in Sri Lanka.
vi. Once accepted, visa applications require a minimum of 24 - 48 working hours to process and may take longer. Visa application approval and processing time is at the sole discretion of the Sri Lanka government.
vii. Musafir.com reserves the right to refuse applications at its discretion and bears no liability for the processing time or rejection of visa applications by the Sri Lanka government.
viii. The guarantor bears full responsibility for the authenticity of all documents provided, for ensuring that the visitor does not commit any crimes during their visit, for the medical condition of the visitor and for ensuring that the visitor does not overstay their visit.
ix. The guarantor indemnifies Musafir.com of all responsibility in this regard and agrees to settle all liabilities to or penalties levied by the Sri Lanka government.
x. The guarantor is also responsible for providing proof of the visitor's exit stamp after they have left the Sri Lanka, failing which the visitor will be assumed to have overstayed. Additional documents may be requested from certain applicants at Musafir.com discretion.
xi. Additional documents may be requested from certain applicants at Musafir.com discretion.