- Economy class
Fares from Rs 7,800
- Business class
Fares from Rs 37,000
Fly from Mumbai to Dubai with flydubai
Enjoy a delightful experience aboard flydubai with economy class one-way fare from Rs 7,800 and return fare from Rs 16,800 and business class one-way fare from Rs 37,000 and return fare from Rs 50,000 with Meals & 30 Kg Luggage. Offer valid till December 31, 2020. Hurry, book now.
Check out the flight schedule below:
||Dates Of Operation
||November 20 - 30, 2020
What's more? Book your international flights with us and get an additional discount worth Rs 5,000. Simply use the promo code mentioned below on the trip details page to avail this fantastic deal.
||Up to Rs 5,000 off*
- UAE National or Resident with valid visa will be permitted on the repatriation flights.
- Indian national holding Tourist/Visit or any type of valid UAE visa will be permitted to travel from India on the above mentioned flights.
- For residence VISA’s issued in Dubai - will require a GDRFA approval to return. Residents are permitted to return via any UAE airport. Residents without approvals will not be accepted for travel.
- Approvals can be obtained via https://smart.gdrfad.gov.ae/Smart_OTCServicesPortal/ReturnPermitService.aspx. (Please also note, a rejected application will need another 5 days before reapplying again)
- For Residence VISAs issued outside Dubai, its mandatory that you check whether the VISA is active. Please use the link https://smartservices.ica.gov.ae/echannels/web/client/default.html#/fileValidity to cross check.
Expired UAE Resident Visas
- Before the 1st March’20 are not permitted.
- After 1st March’20 are permitted to travel.
- Stayed more than 180 days outside the country are permitted to travel.
Mandatory conditions for travellers
- Passengers must hold a valid COVID 19 negative (PCR) test result, conducted not more than 96 hours prior to departure. Children under the age of 12 and passengers with moderate to severe disabilities are exempt from testing.
- Passengers holding PCR test reports from any laboratory other than mentioned will not be accepted on our flights. Refer link : https://screening.purehealth.ae/application.
- PCR Test result to be in English or Arabic only (if in Arabic, need to be supported along with English translation).
- Passengers need to carry printed copy of COVID-19 PCR test result to the Airport . Soft copies on mobiles will not be acceptable.
- PCR tests from government of India (ICMR) approved labs or UAE government approved laboratories.
- Passengers receive free global cover (31 Days from the time you take the first flight on your Itinerary) for Covid-19 related costs* when you book your FlyDubai flight.
- Passengers need to report 4 hours prior to departure at the airport.
- Dubai COVID APP - All passengers are required to download the "COVID19 - DXB Smart App" prior to arrival in Dubai. This will be checked on arrivals.
- Departure Indian Declaration forms- All passengers are required to print and fill the attached (attachment 1) Departure Self Declaration form in duplicate. This is required to gain entry into the airport.
- DUBAI C3 and Undertaking form – All passengers are required to complete the C3 Declaration and Undertaking form prior to arrival to the airport check in counters.
For any queries get in touch with our travel experts at email@example.com or call us at +91 9769155818.
*This is valid only on flydubai international flights and is governed by the airline terms and conditions. Above rules can change subject to UAE government. Above are one-way economy class fares, starting from*. Seats will be subject to availability and fare subject to change without prior notice. Tickets once issued will be non-refundable except in case of flight cancellation by flydubai. Subject to necessary approvals from regulatory authorities. Musafir.com India Private Limited reserves the right to withdraw this offer at its discretion and without prior notice. Airline terms and conditions apply.