Prior to the participation in the ‘Predict & Fly’ contest it is advisable to all the participants to read the following terms & conditions and ensure that you are completely aware of them. These terms and conditions are unconditionally and irrevocably binding to all participants.
Terms & Conditions:
1. The terms and conditions applied to the ‘Predict & Fly’ Contest is promoted by Musafir.com India Pvt. Ltd. (7th floor, Kshitij Building, Veera Desai Road, Andheri West, Mumbai – 400053, India).
2. The ‘Predict & Fly’ Contest will be governed by standard terms and conditions, and accompanying Contest details (collectively the Terms & Conditions). Each participant agrees that he/she has read and understood these terms and conditions and by their participation in the Contest, each participant agrees to be bound by these terms and conditions.
3. Musafir.com India reserves the right to cancel or amend all or any part of the Contest and/or the rules without prior notice for any event that is outside of Musafir.com India’s reasonable control. Any changes to the terms and conditions, or cancellation of the Contest, will be posted on Musafir.com India website www.in.musafir.com. It is the responsibility of participants to keep themselves informed as to any changes to the terms and conditions.
4. Each participant undertakes this Contest at their own risk and agrees to indemnify Musafir.com India and its employees against all costs, losses, damages, expenses and liabilities (including for loss of reputation and goodwill and professional advisors fees) and any claim arising from the participant’s own actions in any way in connection with the contest, the prize or a breach of the participant’s obligations here under.
5. Direct family members of the contest organisers cannot participate in the contest.
6. The mentioned terms and conditions shall be governed and are construed in accordance with Indian Law.
7. Submissions of the Contest will only be accepted till 00:30 hours IST on July 14, 2014.
8. The Contest shall run strictly in accordance with the stipulated time frame as stated in the Contest details.
9. This Contest is only open to all legal residents of India.
10. To enter the Contest, all participants must be a minimum of 18 (eighteen) years of age or over on the date of participation.
11. All participants shall be responsible for ensuring that their entry and/or acceptance of the Prize (as defined below) does not contravene any local laws or regulations. This Contest shall be void where prohibited or restricted by law.
12. All personal details submitted at the time of participation must be accurate and complete and are subject to proof upon request by Musafir.com India. Musafir.com India reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants and to disqualify any entry not submitted in accordance with these terms and conditions or which tampers with the entry process.
13. Incomplete, indecipherable, illogical and incorrect entries or any entry which violates the terms and conditions, will automatically be disqualified. Entries received after the closing date of the Contest will be disqualified.
14. Musafir.com India shall not be responsible for technical errors in telecommunication networks, internet access or otherwise preventing entry to the Contest.
15. Musafir.com India reserves the right to discount multiple entries from the same IP address or the same user.
16. Musafir.com India reserves the right to forfeit a participant’s place in the Contest or the Prize (without liability or compensation) if, in its opinion, the participant may expose himself/herself to risk of illness or injury or the cancellation, disruption, or curtailment of the Contest.
17. Winners will be announced on July 18, 2014.
18. Musafir.com India will select the winner by random selection. Musafir.com India’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entertained. Winners will be notified via email or telephone (as provided by the participant in his/her submission), confirming their Prize and providing details on how to acknowledge and collect the Prize. In the event that Musafir.com India cannot for any reason obtain the Winner’s acknowledgement within 24 (twenty-four) hours of first attempting to do so, Musafir.com India reserves the right to select an alternative Winner at its sole discretion.
19. Musafir.com India reserves the right to select an alternative Winner at any time, where it has reasonable grounds for believing that the initially selected Winner has contravened any of the mentioned terms and conditions. Any alternative Winner will be selected applying the same criteria as that used to select the original Winner.
20. All the participants must hold a valid passport during the time of participation.
21. The Prize is valid for only 1 (one) winner.
22. The selected winner will be presented with one return economy air ticket to the winning country of the football final match.
23. The arrival and departure city of the winning destination will be decided by Musafir.com India Pvt Ltd.
24. Musafir.com India Pvt Ltd will only provide flight tickets from any one of the below mentioned (five) Indian metro cities: Mumbai, New Delhi, Bengaluru, Kolkata and Chennai. Musafir.com India Pvt Ltd will not be responsible to provide conveyance or accommodation or any other travel expense in any form to the winner travelling from any other part of India to reach the mentioned metro cities.
25. Selection of the airline, flight and travel dates will be at discretion of Musafir.com India.
26. Musafir.com India will not be liable if the Winner is unable to get the visa to that specific destination.
27. Any changes/amendments in the Prize after the booking of tickets will not permitted.
28. The prize is non-transferable and not-for-sale. No cash alternatives will be offered.
29. If due to any circumstances beyond Musafir.com India’s control, it is unable to provide the stated Prize, Musafir.com India reserves the right to substitute the prize with an item of equal or greater value, to be determined at the Musafir.com India’s sole discretion.
30. Acceptance of the Prize shall constitute consent on the Winner’s part, to allow to use the Winner’s entry, name, images, video footage, voices, and/or likeness by Musafir.com India Pvt Ltd for editorial, advertising, promotional, marketing and/or other purposes, without further compensation, in any media for an unlimited period of time, except where prohibited by law.
31. Musafir.com India Pvt Ltd is not liable in any way for any costs, expenses, damages, liability or injury arising while/during the winner is travelling to the specific country. This limitation also includes any liability for negligence by Musafir.com India or death or personal injury arising out of such negligence.
32. Queries regarding the ‘Predict & Fly’ contest should be addressed to firstname.lastname@example.org
33. By participating in this contest all participants agree to receive offer emails and regular updates from Musafir.com India Pvt. Ltd.
34. In case of any dispute, the legal jurisdiction will be Mumbai.
35. Musafir.com India Pvt Ltd is the final authority on the interpretation of these rules.