Best of Dubai
4 Nights / 5 Days Dubai holiday package
Musafir exclusive deals
- We've got deals on flights to Dubai for you. Book Now
- Apply for your Dubai visa at the best rates. Apply Now
Tour price includes
- Accommodation at 3* category of hotels on a twin-sharing basis
- Daily breakfast
- Return Dubai airport transfers on a private basis
- All transfers & sightseeings on a shared basis
- Visit to Burj Khalifa with tickets on a shared basis
- Half-day city tour of Dubai on a shared basis
- Desert Safari with Barbecue dinner on a shared basis
- Dhow cruise with dinner on a shared basis
- Visit Burj Khalifa 124th Floor (Non prime hours)
- Visit Dubai Mall + Fountain show
- 1-Day Expo pass
- 5% VAT
Tour price excludes
- International air ticket with airport taxes
- UAE Visa charges
- PCR Test cost
- Overseas Travel Insurance
- Medical Insurance
- City Tax if applicable, payable at the time of check-out
- Supplement cost for hotels in Bur Dubai
- Meals, tips, laundry, telephone, fax, optional excursions, and other items of a personal nature, mini bar in the room, telephone bills, gratuities, etc.
- Cost of foreign exchange for personal use
- Any items or services not specified in the itinerary ‘Tour price includes’ head
- All taxes
- Midnight Surcharges
- Tourism Dubai tax payable at the time of check-in or check-out
Package price: Per person
||Adult - Twin sharing
Why choose Musafir?
- Best price guarantee
- Musafir special inclusions and discounts available
- Specialized Tailor made packages
Click here for more Dubai Tour Package.
- The exchange rate applicable on the day of payment will be considered for this transaction.
- Negative machine-readable RT-PCR with QR code from ICMR approved lab is mandatory, swab collection should be within 48 hours of flight departure from India.
- Filling the Self-Declaration form in the online Air Suvidha portal (https://www.newdelhiairport.in/airsuvidha/apho-registration) prior to scheduled departure.
- All passengers must also carry printouts of Self-Declaration / PCR updation done on Air Suvidha while check-in.
- All passengers shall be advised to download Arogya Setu app on their mobile devices
- Any extras will be charged to the guests directly.
- Standard international check-in time is 1500hrs and check-out time is 1100hrs. Supplement applicable for early check-in & late check-out.
- In case of deportation of passenger for any reason, the deportation charges(if any) would be borne by the passenger.
- Cost arising from a passenger’s illness and injury, the return of lost baggage, Articles/valuables left behind owing to personal negligence as well as changes incurred by Independent activity will be borne by the passenger.
- In case of extension of visa, should be borne by the guests directly.
Booking & Cancellation Policy:
- The package is fully non-refundable in case of no show or cancellation.
- 100% advance payment is required to process the booking.
- Any changes in Government rules (India or visiting / transiting / quarantining country) the booking is fully non-refundable.
Terms and Conditions:
- Rooms and Rates subject to availability at the time of Confirmation
- A guest has to carry a Negative PCR report with 48 Hours of Travel (subject to change as per govt requirement)
- There is no refund for any non-utilization of any services.
- At this point in time, no services are confirmed and the same is subject to availability.
- Surcharges are applicable during the Dubai shopping festivals, blackout periods, festivals, long weekends, conventions, special events, and trade fairs. Additional options are available upon request.
- Prices are correct at the time of publication and are subject to change without any prior notice depending on travel dates and availability.
- Musafir does not guarantee the approval of visa applications and all approval / rejections are subject to the rules and conditions of the respective authorities.
- Musafir solely acts as a facilitator for making travel arrangements and is not responsible for grant or rejection of customer's entry into any country in any manner whatsoever. The sole decision is of the concerned Embassy and Musafir cannot be held liable for the same. Musafir cannot be held liable for any incidental cost/expenses in connection thereto incurred by the Customer.
- If there is any changes or cancellation in flight which is done by airline Musafir will not be responsible. Guests have to accept the airline option and if the new option does not match with the hotel reservation and the hotel reservation is Nonrefundable then no refund will be given for hotel booking and guests will have to pay as a New Rate as per Subject to availability. If guests agree to confirm their booking with the revised date then any difference of rate will have to be paid else guests can cancel the booking as per applicable cancellation policy
- In case the guest test positive after the PCR test then need to follow the local quarantine procedure. The cost would be paid by the guest directly. Musafir.com would not be responsible for any payment for the quarantine procedures if the guest tests positive.
- Please read, fill and sign Musafir ‘How to Book Terms & Conditions and Booking Form’ Booklet before proceeding with booking with ‘Musafir.
- All payment to be made strictly by cheque / Demand Draft / Direct bank transfer in favour of ‘Musafir India Pvt. Ltd.
- Click here to view our detailed Holiday Package Terms and Conditions.