5 Nights / 6 Days Andaman holiday package
Port Blair and Havelock
- We've got deals on flights to Andaman for you. Book Now
Tour price includes
- 3 Nights' accommodation in Port Blair
- 2 Nights' accommodation in Havelock
- Daily breakfast (except on the day of arrival)
- Return airport transfers in an AC private vehicle* one time one spot basis
- All sightseeing by ac Private vehicle* in Havelock Island / Neil Island
- All sightseeing by ac private vehicle* in Port Blair as per itinerary not at disposal
- Trip to Elephant beach at Havelock by boat
- Entry tickets to Cellular jail
- Boat charges to Ross Island and North Bay coral island
- Meet and Assist at all arrival and departure points
- Hotel taxes
- Entry tickets, permits and ferry tickets to all places mentioned in the itinerary
Package price: Per person
||Adult - Twin sharing
||Extra person /
Child with bed
|Child without bed
|| Rs 43,990
|| Rs 25,990
|| Rs 20,990
|| Rs 6,990
Arrive in Port Blair
Once you fly into the city of Port Blair we will then have our professional assist you at Veer Savarkar Airport, and then drive towards your hotel for your check-in. Post this we shall visit the Cellular Jail, a historic site linked to India’s freedom struggle. This site was declared a national memorial and is now a pilgrimage destination for freedom fighters. Toward the end of the day, you will be able to experience a spectacular light show at the historic Cellular Jail.
Overnight stay in Port Blair
Port Blair –Coral Island North Bay & Ross Island
After you enjoy your breakfast, we will begin the journey to Coral Island (North Bay) to see coral reefs, exotic varieties of beautiful ornamental fish, and other marine life. Here you will be able to enjoy activities such as snorkelling in clear pristine water. After the visit to North Bay Coral Island, we proceed toward Ross Island, the former residential and administrative island of the British during their rule of South East Asia.
Overnight stay at Port Blair.
Port Blair to Havelock (Swaraj Dweep) & Radhanagar beach
There will be breakfast at the hotel, and once you enjoy your meal, you will be transferred to Haddo Harbour to catch a ferry to Havelock. A beautiful island for you to check out as well as take part in snorkelling and diving activities. Later on, a cab will be provided for pick up and drop at the hotel. We will be able to enjoy your lunch and later on, we will visit Radhanagar beach, which is considered the best beach in Asia. Later you can check into your hotel of choice. Relax and unwind the day at your hotel.
Overnight stay in Havelock Island.
Havelock Island to Elephant beach
Today we will visit Elephant Beach. We will make our journey there with the help of a boat upon blue pristine waters. Here you will be able to relax and take in natural beauty. You will also be able to view the beautiful reef there.
Overnight stay in Havelock Island.
Havelock Island–Return to Port Blair
After you enjoy your Breakfast at your hotel, you will be dropped at the harbour and return to Port Blair as per your ferry timings. We will return to the hotel after returning from Havelock Island. Later on, you can enjoy shopping around the area.
Overnight stay in Port Blair.
Today after breakfast, check out from the hotel and you will be transferred to the airport for departure.
Tour price excludes
- Domestic air ticket with airport taxes
- PCR Tests
- City tax is payable at the time of check-out
- Cost of excursions, city sightseeing, entrance fees and local guides availed of by the passengers, other than that mentioned in ‘tour price includes’
- Meals, laundry, telephone, fax, optional excursions, and other items of a personal nature, mini bar in the room, telephone bills, gratuities, etc.
- Any items or services not specified in the itinerary ‘Tour price includes’ head.
- 5% GST and other taxes applicable
||Hotel Marina Manor or Islands Tourister or similar
||Hotel The North Reef or TSG Grand or similar
||Peerless Resort or Mansha Regency or similar
||Symphony Samudra Beachside or Munjoh Island House or similar
||Blue Bird or similar or The Ocean Blue Resort or similar
||N K ECO RESORT or ILE BAY RESORT or similar
||Symphony Palm or Havelock Island Beach Resort or similar
||Barefoot at Havelock or Munjoh Ocean Resort or similar
Why choose Musafir?
- Best price guaranteed
- Musafir special inclusions are available
- Specialized Tailor-made packages
Booking & Cancellation Policy:
- The package is fully non-refundable in case of a no-show or cancellation.
- 100% advance payment is required to process the booking.
- Any changes in Government rules (India or visiting / transiting / quarantining country) the booking is fully non-refundable.
Terms and Conditions:
- Prices are quoted per person on a minimum of 2 adults travelling together.
- Rooms and Rates are subject to availability at the time of Confirmation.
- There is no refund for any non-utilization of any services.
- The standard check-in time is 1500hrs and the check-out time is 1100hrs.
The supplement will be applicable for guaranteed early check-in or late check-out if any.
- From 2300 hours - 0700 hours, private arrival / departure transfers shall be applicable.
- At this point, no services are confirmed and the same is subject to availability.
- For one adult and one child travelling please consider the adult rate for the child.
- Accommodation for the child as stated in the Child policy of Individual hotels. A child below 02 years is considered an infant and 02 years to 12 years are considered to be a child.
- Surcharges are applicable during festivals, blackout periods, long weekends, conventions, special events, Chinese New Year, New Year, Air shows, and trade fairs. Additional options are available upon request.
- Prices are correct at the time of publication and are subject to change without any prior notice depending on travel dates and availability.
- Musafir does not guarantee the approval of visa applications and all approval / rejections are subject to the rules and conditions of the respective authorities.
- Musafir solely acts as a facilitator for making travel arrangements and is not responsible for granting or rejecting of customer's entry into any country in any manner whatsoever. The sole decision is of the concerned Embassy and Musafir cannot be held liable for the same. Musafir cannot be held liable for any incidental cost/expenses in connection thereto incurred by the Customer.
- If there are any changes or cancellations in flights which are done by the airline, Musafir will not be responsible. Guests have to accept the airline option and if the new option does not match with the hotel reservation and the hotel reservation is Non-refundable then no refund will be given for hotel booking and guests will have to pay a New Rate Subject to availability. If guests agree to confirm their booking with the revised date then any difference in rate will have to be paid else guests can cancel the booking as per the applicable cancellation policy.
- In case the guest tests positive after the PCR test then they need to follow the local quarantine procedure. The cost would be paid by the guest directly. Musafir.com would not be responsible for any payment for the quarantine procedures if the guest tests positive.
- Please read, fill and sign Musafir ‘How to Book Terms & Conditions and Booking Form’ Booklet before proceeding with booking with ‘Musafir.
- All payments are to be made strictly by cheque / Demand Draft / Direct bank transfer in favour of ‘Musafir India Pvt. Ltd.
- Click here to view our detailed Holiday Package Terms and Conditions.