Evergreen South India
5 Nights / 6 Days South India holiday package
Madurai, Kodaikanal & Ooty
- We've got deals on flights to Bangalore for you. Book Now
Tour price includes
- 1 Night accommodation each in Madurai
- 2 Nights accommodation each in Kodaikanal & Ooty
- Daily Breakfast (Except on day of arrival)
- All Tours & Activities as per Itinerary
- Sri Meenakshi Temple
- Thirumal Nayak Mahal
- Mariamman Amman Tank
- Cookers Walk
- Green Valley View
- Star-Shaped Lake (Kodai Lake)
- Pillar's Rocks
- Bryant Park
- Silver Cascade Falls
- Flora & Fauna Museum
- Kurinji Andavar Temple
- Botanical Garden
- Tea Estates and Factories
- Ooty Lake
- Doddabetta Peak
- Rose Garden
- Children's Park
- Sims Park (Coonoor)
- Dolphin's Nose (Coonoor)
- Kettey Valley (Coonoor)
Package price: Per person
||Adult - Twin / Triple sharing
||Single occupancy||Child with bed||Child without bed|
||Rs 36,999 ||Rs 20,999||Rs 13,999 |
||Rs 40,999||Rs 23,999||Rs 15,999|
|Premium||Rs 38,999||Rs 57,999||Rs 32,999||Rs 21,999|
||Rio Grande or similar||MMR Garden or similar||Poppys Madurai / Amika / Germanus or similar|
||Apple Valley/Aarem Valley or similar||Grand palace or similar||Sterling Valley/Sterling Lake or similar|
|Ooty||2 Nights||Le Coorg or similar||Wood Stock (Superior) or similar||Coorg Cliff/Yellow Bamboo or similar|
Your package itinerary
Arrive in Madurai
Arrive at Madurai Airport or Railway Station and transfer to your hotel. Madurai, known as the Athens of the East and the Cradle of Tamil Culture, is a city where the creation of epics and magnificent edifices was encouraged. Begin your journey with a visit to the awe-inspiring Sri Meenakshi Temple, known for its magnificent sculptures, soaring gopurams (towers), and the hall of a thousand pillars. Explore Thirumal Nayak Mahal and Mariamman Amman Tank.
Overnight stay in Bangalore.
Kodaikanal, often referred to as the "gift of the forest," is a stunning and unexplored destination in southern India. Immerse yourself in the refreshing air, breathtaking scenery, and serenity that this hill station offers. Visit Cookers Walk, Green Valley View, and the Star-Shaped Lake. Overnight stay at the hotel.
Overnight stay in Kodaikanal.
After breakfast, embark on a sightseeing tour. Explore Pillar's Rocks, Bryant Park (1 km), Silver Cascade Falls, the Flora & Fauna Museum, and Kurinji Andavar Temple (7 km), dedicated to Lord Murugan. Overnight stay at the hotel.
Overnight stay in Kodaikanal.
The Queen of Hill StationsOoty, with its picturesque landscapes featuring deep forests, lush green meadows, vast tea gardens, and tall eucalyptus trees, awaits your visit. Explore the Botanical Garden (1 km), Tea Estates and Factories, and enjoy a delightful boating experience at Ooty Lake. Optional activities like hiking and horse riding are also available. Overnight stay at the hotel.
Overnight stay in Ooty.
After breakfast, embark on a sightseeing tour of Ooty and Coonoor. Visit Doddabetta Peak, the Rose Garden, and Children's Park. Then proceed to Coonoor, where you can explore Sims Park, Dolphin's Nose, and Kettey Valley (please note that this location is accessible only for small vehicles). Overnight stay at the hotel.
Overnight stay in Ooty.
Today after breakfast, check out from the hotel and you will be transferred to the airport for departure.
Tour price excludes
- Domestic air tickets with airport taxes
- Medical & travel insurance
- PCR Tests
- City tax is payable at the time of check-out
- Cost of excursions, city sightseeing, entrance fees and local guides availed of by the passengers, other than that mentioned in ‘tour price includes’
- Meals, laundry, telephone, fax, optional excursions, and other items of a personal nature, mini bar in the room, telephone bills, gratuities, etc.
- Tips & porter service for local driver & guide.
- Cost of foreign exchange for personal use.
- Any items or services not specified in the itinerary ‘Tour price includes’ head.
- 5% GST and other taxes applicable
Why choose Musafir?
- Best price guaranteed
- Musafir special inclusions and discounts available
- Specialized tailor made packages
Booking & Cancellation Policy:
- The package is fully non-refundable in case of a no-show or cancellation.
- 100% advance payment is required to process the booking.
- Any changes in Government rules (India or visiting / transiting / quarantining country) the booking is fully non-refundable.
Terms and Conditions:
- Prices are quoted per person on a minimum of 2 adults travelling together.
- EMI price is calculated based on 12 months EMIs. 6 & 9 months EMIs are also available.
- Rooms and Rates are subject to availability at the time of Confirmation.
- There is no refund for any non-utilization of any services.
- The standard check-in time is 1500hrs and the check-out time is 1100hrs.
The supplement will be applicable for guaranteed early check-in or late check-out if any.
- From 2300 hours - 0700 hours, private arrival / departure transfers shall be applicable.
- At this point, no services are confirmed and the same is subject to availability.
- For one adult and one child travelling please consider the adult rate for the child.
- Accommodation for the child as stated in the Child policy of Individual hotels. A child below 02 years is considered an infant and 02 years to 12 years are considered to be a child.
- Surcharges are applicable during festivals, blackout periods, long weekends, conventions, special events, Chinese New Year, New Year, Air shows, and trade fairs. Additional options are available upon request.
- Prices are correct at the time of publication and are subject to change without any prior notice depending on travel dates and availability.
- Musafir does not guarantee the approval of visa applications and all approval / rejections are subject to the rules and conditions of the respective authorities.
- Musafir solely acts as a facilitator for making travel arrangements and is not responsible for granting or rejecting of customer's entry into any country in any manner whatsoever. The sole decision is of the concerned Embassy and Musafir cannot be held liable for the same. Musafir cannot be held liable for any incidental cost/expenses in connection thereto incurred by the Customer.
- If there are any changes or cancellations in flights which are done by the airline, Musafir will not be responsible. Guests have to accept the airline option and if the new option does not match with the hotel reservation and the hotel reservation is Non-refundable then no refund will be given for hotel booking and guests will have to pay a New Rate Subject to availability. If guests agree to confirm their booking with the revised date then any difference in rate will have to be paid else guests can cancel the booking as per the applicable cancellation policy.
- In case the guest tests positive after the PCR test then they need to follow the local quarantine procedure. The cost would be paid by the guest directly. Musafir.com would not be responsible for any payment for the quarantine procedures if the guest tests positive.
- Please read, fill and sign Musafir ‘How to Book Terms & Conditions and Booking Form’ Booklet before proceeding with booking with ‘Musafir.
- All payments are to be made strictly by cheque / Demand Draft / Direct bank transfer in favour of ‘Musafir India Pvt. Ltd.
- Click here to view our detailed Holiday Package Terms and Conditions.