Fascinating Hong Kong
3 Nights / 4 Days Hong Kong holiday package
Tour price includes
- 3 Night's accommodation in Hong Kong
- Daily breakfast (except on day of arrival)
- All tours & activities as per itinerary
- Hong Kong Disneyland
- Half day city tour of Hong Kong
- Ocean Park
Package price: Per person
|Hotel category||Adult - Twin / Triple sharing
||Single occupancy||Child with bed ||Child without bed|
||Holiday Inn Express Hong Kong Kowloon or Best Western Plus Hotel Kowloon or similar|
Arrival at Hong Kong
Welcome to Hong Kong! Upon your arrival at Hong Kong Airport, you will be greeted and transferred to your hotel. Check in, unwind, and enjoy an overnight stay at the hotel.
Overnight stay at Hong Kong.
Hong Kong Disneyland
Today is all about magic! Spend an enchanting day at Hong Kong Disneyland. Immerse yourself in various rides, shows, and attractions in the different themed lands, such as Main Street, U.S.A., Fantasyland, Adventureland, Tomorrowland, and Grizzly Gulch. Don't miss the vibrant parade and the spectacular fireworks show in the evening. Overnight stay in Hong Kong.
Hong Kong city tour with Ocean Park
After breakfast, embark on a half-day city tour of Hong Kong. Visit the iconic Water Front, explore a Jewellery Workshop, and enjoy a bus ride to Victoria Peak for stunning panoramic views. Later, you'll visit Ocean Park, a world-class entertainment complex with thrilling rides, captivating aquariums, and a zoo. It offers something for all ages and is set in a beautiful parkland and ocean environment. Spend the night at your hotel in Hong Kong.
Overnight stay at Hong Kong.
Today after breakfast, check out from the hotel and transfer to the airport for departure.
Tour price excludes
- International & domestic air tickets with airport taxes
- Visa fees
- Medical & travel insurance
- PCR Tests
- City tax is payable at the time of check-out
- Cost of excursions, city sightseeing, entrance fees and local guides availed of by the passengers, other than that mentioned in ‘tour price includes’
- Meals, laundry, telephone, fax, optional excursions, and other items of a personal nature, mini bar in the room, telephone bills, gratuities, etc.
- Tips & porter service for local driver & guide.
- Cost of foreign exchange for personal use.
- Any items or services not specified in the itinerary ‘Tour price includes’ head.
- 5% GST and 20% TCS and other taxes applicable
Why choose Musafir?
- Best price guaranteed
- Musafir special inclusions and discounts available
- Specialized tailor made packages
Booking & Cancellation Policy:
- The package is fully non-refundable in case of a no-show or cancellation.
- 100% advance payment is required to process the booking.
- Any changes in Government rules (India or visiting / transiting / quarantining country) the booking is fully non-refundable.
Terms and Conditions:
- Prices are quoted per person on a minimum of 2 adults travelling together.
- EMI price is calculated based on 12 months EMIs. 6 & 9 months EMIs are also available.
- Rooms and Rates are subject to availability at the time of Confirmation.
- There is no refund for any non-utilization of any services.
- The standard check-in time is 1500hrs and the check-out time is 1100hrs.
The supplement will be applicable for guaranteed early check-in or late check-out if any.
- From 2300 hours - 0700 hours, private arrival / departure transfers shall be applicable.
- At this point, no services are confirmed and the same is subject to availability.
- For one adult and one child travelling please consider the adult rate for the child.
- Accommodation for the child as stated in the Child policy of Individual hotels. A child below 02 years is considered an infant and 02 years to 12 years are considered to be a child.
- Surcharges are applicable during festivals, blackout periods, long weekends, conventions, special events, Chinese New Year, New Year, Air shows, and trade fairs. Additional options are available upon request.
- Prices are correct at the time of publication and are subject to change without any prior notice depending on travel dates and availability.
- Musafir does not guarantee the approval of visa applications and all approval / rejections are subject to the rules and conditions of the respective authorities.
- Musafir solely acts as a facilitator for making travel arrangements and is not responsible for granting or rejecting of customer's entry into any country in any manner whatsoever. The sole decision is of the concerned Embassy and Musafir cannot be held liable for the same. Musafir cannot be held liable for any incidental cost/expenses in connection thereto incurred by the Customer.
- If there are any changes or cancellations in flights which are done by the airline, Musafir will not be responsible. Guests have to accept the airline option and if the new option does not match with the hotel reservation and the hotel reservation is Non-refundable then no refund will be given for hotel booking and guests will have to pay a New Rate Subject to availability. If guests agree to confirm their booking with the revised date then any difference in rate will have to be paid else guests can cancel the booking as per the applicable cancellation policy.
- In case the guest tests positive after the PCR test then they need to follow the local quarantine procedure. The cost would be paid by the guest directly. Musafir.com would not be responsible for any payment for the quarantine procedures if the guest tests positive.
- Please read, fill and sign Musafir ‘How to Book Terms & Conditions and Booking Form’ Booklet before proceeding with booking with ‘Musafir.
- All payments are to be made strictly by cheque / Demand Draft / Direct bank transfer in favour of ‘Musafir India Pvt. Ltd.
- Click here to view our detailed Holiday Package Terms and Conditions.