Glistening Beauty of Rajasthan
4 Nights / 5 Days Rajasthan holiday package
Udaipur & Mt. Abu
- We've got deals on flights to Rajasthan for you. Book Now
Tour price includes
- 2 nights accommodation each in Udaipur & Mt. Abu
- Daily breakfast at the hotel (except on the day of arrival)
- All transfers and sightseeing on shared basis with a english speaking driver
- Return airport transfer on a private basis
- Lake Pichola
- Udaipur city tour
- Fateh Sagar
- Maharana Pratap Memorial
- Nehru Garden
- Sukhadia Circle
- Bhartiya Lok kala Museum
- City Palace
- Mt. Abu city tour
- Adhar Devi Temple
- Guru Sikhar
- Dilwara Jain Temple
- Honeymoon Point
- Art Gallery & Nakki Lake
- All above mentioned rates include local taxes and VAT
Package price: Per person
||Adult - Twin / Triple sharing
||Child with bed
||Child without bed
| Deluxe||Rs 29,999||Rs 44,999||Rs 25,999||Rs 16,999|
|Premium ||Rs 48,999||Rs 72,999||Rs 41,999||Rs 26,999|
|Location Udaipur ||Category
|The Park Classic, Udaipur / Hotel Sunflower / Similar|
|Shahpura Dev Panache / Devraj Niwas/Atulya Niwas / Raghu Mahal Hotel / Similar|
|Ramada by Wyndham Udaipur Resort and Spa / Hotel Lakend/ Similar|
|Location Mt. Abu ||Category
|Blue Valley / Hotel Shanti Mount Abu /Hotel Polo View / Similar|
|H G Grandiose/ Hotel Vishram/ Sunset Inn / Similar|
|Palace Hotel Bikaner House / Similar|
Arrival at Udaipur
Arrive at Udaipur Airport and transfer to your hotel. Check-in at the hotel. In the evening, you can opt for a breathtaking boat tour on picturesque Lake Pichola (at your own cost) to admire the royal buildings surrounding the lake and enjoy the scenic sunset view. From the lake, you have a wonderful view of the City Palace stretching along the east bank, while the south bank has pleasant gardens running down to the waterside. Spend the night in Udaipur.
Overnight stay in Udaipur.
After breakfast, begin your Udaipur city tour. Visit Fateh Sagar, Maharana Pratap Memorial, and take a photo stop at Nehru Garden. Explore Sehelion-KI-Bari, which was the Queen's resort for her friends, and pass by Sukhadia Circle. Visit the Bhartiya Lok Kala Museum, which displays a rich collection of folk dresses, ornaments, puppets, masks, and dolls. Afterward, visit City Palace – the largest palace complex in Rajasthan, Jagdish Temple dedicated to Lord Vishnu, and Gulab Bagh. Spend the night in Udaipur.
Overnight in Udaipur.
Udaipur – Mount Abu
After breakfast, transfer to Mount Abu. On arrival, check-in at your hotel. In the evening, enjoy the sunset from Sunset View Point in Mount Abu. Spend the night in Mount Abu
Overnight in Udaipur.
Mount Abu Sightseeing
After breakfast, begin your Mount Abu city tour. Visit Prajapita Brahmakumari, Adhar Devi Temple, Achalgarh, Guru Sikhar, Dilwara Jain Temple, Honeymoon Point, Art Gallery, and Nakki Lake, where you can enjoy a boat ride at your own cost. Spend the night in Mount A
Overnight in Jaipur.
Today, you will be transferred to Rajasthan airport for your flight back home.
Tour price excludes
- International & domestic air tickets with airport taxes
- Visa fees
- Medical & travel insurance
- PCR Tests
- City tax is payable at the time of check-out
- Cost of excursions, city sightseeing, entrance fees and local guides availed of by the passengers, other than that mentioned in ‘tour price includes’
- Meals, laundry, telephone, fax, optional excursions, and other items of a personal nature, mini bar in the room, telephone bills, gratuities, etc.
- Tips & porter service for local driver & guide.
- Cost of foreign exchange for personal use.
- Any items or services not specified in the itinerary ‘Tour price includes’ head.
- 5% GST and 5% TCS and other taxes applicable
Why choose Musafir?
- Best price guaranteed
- Musafir special inclusions and discounts available
- Specialized tailor made packages
Click here for more Thailand Packages.
Booking & Cancellation Policy:
- The package is fully non-refundable in case of a no-show or cancellation.
- 100% advance payment is required to process the booking.
- Any changes in Government rules (India or visiting / transiting / quarantining country) the booking is fully non-refundable.
Terms and Conditions:
- Prices are quoted per person on a minimum of 2 adults travelling together.
- EMI price is calculated based on 12 months EMIs. 6 & 9 months EMIs are also available.
- Rooms and Rates are subject to availability at the time of Confirmation.
- There is no refund for any non-utilization of any services.
- The standard check-in time is 1500hrs and the check-out time is 1100hrs.
The supplement will be applicable for guaranteed early check-in or late check-out if any.
- From 2300 hours - 0700 hours, private arrival / departure transfers shall be applicable.
- At this point, no services are confirmed and the same is subject to availability.
- For one adult and one child travelling please consider the adult rate for the child.
- Accommodation for the child as stated in the Child policy of Individual hotels. A child below 02 years is considered an infant and 02 years to 12 years are considered to be a child.
- Surcharges are applicable during festivals, blackout periods, long weekends, conventions, special events, Chinese New Year, New Year, Air shows, and trade fairs. Additional options are available upon request.
- Prices are correct at the time of publication and are subject to change without any prior notice depending on travel dates and availability.
- Musafir does not guarantee the approval of visa applications and all approval / rejections are subject to the rules and conditions of the respective authorities.
- Musafir solely acts as a facilitator for making travel arrangements and is not responsible for granting or rejecting of customer's entry into any country in any manner whatsoever. The sole decision is of the concerned Embassy and Musafir cannot be held liable for the same. Musafir cannot be held liable for any incidental cost/expenses in connection thereto incurred by the Customer.
- If there are any changes or cancellations in flights which are done by the airline, Musafir will not be responsible. Guests have to accept the airline option and if the new option does not match with the hotel reservation and the hotel reservation is Non-refundable then no refund will be given for hotel booking and guests will have to pay a New Rate Subject to availability. If guests agree to confirm their booking with the revised date then any difference in rate will have to be paid else guests can cancel the booking as per the applicable cancellation policy.
- In case the guest tests positive after the PCR test then they need to follow the local quarantine procedure. The cost would be paid by the guest directly. Musafir.com would not be responsible for any payment for the quarantine procedures if the guest tests positive.
- Please read, fill and sign Musafir ‘How to Book Terms & Conditions and Booking Form’ Booklet before proceeding with booking with ‘Musafir.
- All payments are to be made strictly by cheque / Demand Draft / Direct bank transfer in favour of ‘Musafir India Pvt. Ltd.
- Click here to view our detailed Holiday Package Terms and Conditions.