4 Nights / 5 Days Rajasthan holiday package
Jaipur & Ranthambore
- We've got deals on flights to Rajasthan for you. Book Now
Tour price includes
- 2 nights accommodation each in Jaipur & Ranthambore
- Daily breakfast at the hotel (except on the day of arrival)
- All transfers and sightseeing on shared basis with a english speaking driver
- Return airport transfer on a private basis
- Local sightseeing in Jaipur
- Amber Fort & Palace &
- Jal Mahal
- City Palace & Museum
- Jantar Mantar
- Ranthambore Fort
- All above mentioned rates include local taxes and VAT
Package price: Per person
||Adult - Twin / Triple sharing
||Child with bed
||Child without bed
| Deluxe||Rs 28,999||Rs 42,999||Rs 23,999||Rs 15,999|
|Premium ||Rs 48,999||Rs 72,999||Rs 41,999||Rs 26,999|
|Location Jaipur ||Category
|Clarks Inn Express Jaipur / Hotel Shree Residency / Triveni Residency / Similar|
|Polo Inn & Suites / Lords Plaza, Jaipur / Red Fox Hotel, Jaipur / Hotel Magenta / Similar|
|Radisson Blu / Hilton / The Lalit / Similar|
|Location Ranthambore ||Category
|Treebo Trend Explore Nature Resort / Similar|
|Tiger Den / Treehouse The Pugmark / Similar|
|The Tigress, / The Earth / Similar|
Arrival at Jaipur
Arrive at Jaipur Airport and then proceed to your hotel in Delhi. Check-in at the hotel. In the afternoon, visit Rajghat and Jantar Mantar. Later, you will pass by Parliament House, Rashtrapati Bhawan, and India Gate. Enjoy an overnight stay in Delhi.
Overnight stay in Jaipur.
After breakfast, embark on a full-day local sightseeing tour in Jaipur. Visit Amber Fort & Palace, "Gaitore" Cenotophs (Front View), take a photo stop at Jal Mahal, explore City Palace & Museum, visit Jantar Mantar (Observatory), and take a photo stop at Hawa Mahal. The evening is free for leisure, and you will spend the night in Jaipur.
Overnight in Jaipur.
Jaipur – Ranthambore National Park
After breakfast, transfer to Ranthambore. On arrival, check-in at your hotel. In the afternoon, visit Ranthambore Fort, which was built in 994 A.D. atop a high creek 200 meters above sea level. Overnight stay at Ranthambore.
Overnight in Ranthambore National Park.
Ranthambore National Park
Enjoy morning and afternoon jungle safaris in Ranthambore National Park by Jeep or Canter (at your own cost). Spend the night in Ranthambore.
Overnight in Ranthambore National Park.
Today, you will be transferred to Rajasthan airport for your flight back home.
Tour price excludes
- Domestic air tickets with airport taxes
- Medical & travel insurance
- PCR Tests
- City tax is payable at the time of check-out
- Cost of excursions, city sightseeing, entrance fees and local guides availed of by the passengers, other than that mentioned in ‘tour price includes’
- Meals, laundry, telephone, fax, optional excursions, and other items of a personal nature, mini bar in the room, telephone bills, gratuities, etc.
- Tips & porter service for local driver & guide.
- Cost of foreign exchange for personal use.
- Any items or services not specified in the itinerary ‘Tour price includes’ head.
- 5% GST and other taxes applicable
Why choose Musafir?
- Best price guaranteed
- Musafir special inclusions and discounts available
- Specialized tailor made packages
Click here for more Rajasthan Packages.
Booking & Cancellation Policy:
- The package is fully non-refundable in case of a no-show or cancellation.
- 100% advance payment is required to process the booking.
- Any changes in Government rules (India or visiting / transiting / quarantining country) the booking is fully non-refundable.
Terms and Conditions:
- Prices are quoted per person on a minimum of 2 adults travelling together.
- EMI price is calculated based on 12 months EMIs. 6 & 9 months EMIs are also available.
- Rooms and Rates are subject to availability at the time of Confirmation.
- There is no refund for any non-utilization of any services.
- The standard check-in time is 1500hrs and the check-out time is 1100hrs.
The supplement will be applicable for guaranteed early check-in or late check-out if any.
- From 2300 hours - 0700 hours, private arrival / departure transfers shall be applicable.
- At this point, no services are confirmed and the same is subject to availability.
- For one adult and one child travelling please consider the adult rate for the child.
- Accommodation for the child as stated in the Child policy of Individual hotels. A child below 02 years is considered an infant and 02 years to 12 years are considered to be a child.
- Surcharges are applicable during festivals, blackout periods, long weekends, conventions, special events, Chinese New Year, New Year, Air shows, and trade fairs. Additional options are available upon request.
- Prices are correct at the time of publication and are subject to change without any prior notice depending on travel dates and availability.
- Musafir does not guarantee the approval of visa applications and all approval / rejections are subject to the rules and conditions of the respective authorities.
- Musafir solely acts as a facilitator for making travel arrangements and is not responsible for granting or rejecting of customer's entry into any country in any manner whatsoever. The sole decision is of the concerned Embassy and Musafir cannot be held liable for the same. Musafir cannot be held liable for any incidental cost/expenses in connection thereto incurred by the Customer.
- If there are any changes or cancellations in flights which are done by the airline, Musafir will not be responsible. Guests have to accept the airline option and if the new option does not match with the hotel reservation and the hotel reservation is Non-refundable then no refund will be given for hotel booking and guests will have to pay a New Rate Subject to availability. If guests agree to confirm their booking with the revised date then any difference in rate will have to be paid else guests can cancel the booking as per the applicable cancellation policy.
- In case the guest tests positive after the PCR test then they need to follow the local quarantine procedure. The cost would be paid by the guest directly. Musafir.com would not be responsible for any payment for the quarantine procedures if the guest tests positive.
- Please read, fill and sign Musafir ‘How to Book Terms & Conditions and Booking Form’ Booklet before proceeding with booking with ‘Musafir.
- All payments are to be made strictly by cheque / Demand Draft / Direct bank transfer in favour of ‘Musafir India Pvt. Ltd.
- Click here to view our detailed Holiday Package Terms and Conditions.