4 Nights / 5 Days South India holiday package
Bangalore, Mysore, Coonoor and Ooty
- We've got deals on flights to Karnataka for you. Book Now
Tour price includes
- 4 Nights accommodation
- Daily Breakfast (Except on day of arrival)
- Bangalore local sightseeing tour
- Ooty local sightseeing tour
- Coonoor day trip
- Mysore local sightseeing tour
- All tours and transfers as per itinerary on pvt basis
Package price: Per person
|Adult - Twin sharing
|Child without bed
Your package itinerary
Arrive in Bangalore
You will be picked up from Bangalore airport and transferred to your hotel. After lunch visit Lalbagh, Vidana Soudha, Museum and Iskon temple.
Overnight stay in Bangalore.
Bangalore - Mysore
After breakfast proceed to Mysore. En route visit Srirangapatna - Dariya Daulat Bagh, Gumbaz, Tippu fort and Temple. On arrival, check in-to your hotel. In the evening visit Brindavan Garden.
Overnight stay at Mysore.
Mysore - Ooty
After breakfast, visit Chamumdi hills & Big bull. Later transfer to Ooty. On arrival in Ooty
check into your hotel. In the evening visit the Botanical garden & Ooty lake.
Overnight stay at Ooty.
After breakfast head out to Coonoor. In Coonoor visit Sim’s Park, Lamb Rock, Dolphin Nose,
Tea factory, Tea gardens and Dobbabetta Peak.
Overnight stay at Ooty.
Today after breakfast, check out from the hotel and you will be transferred to the airport for departure.
Tour price excludes
- Airfare tickets
- Travel Insurance
- Cost of foreign exchange for personal expenses
- Meals, Tips, Laundry, telephone, optional excursions and other items of a personal nature.
- Any items or services not specified in the itinerary ‘Tour price includes’ head
- 5% GST and 5% TCS
Why choose Musafir?
- Best price guaranteed
- Musafir special inclusions and discounts available
- Specialized tailor made packages
|iStay Hotel or similar
|Fortune J P Celestial or similar
|Hotel Rio Meridian or similar
|Fortune JP Palace or similar
|Hotel Welbeck Residency or similar
|Hotel Gem Park or similar
Booking & Cancellation Policy:
- The package is fully non-refundable in case of a no-show or cancellation.
- 100% advance payment is required to process the booking.
- Any changes in Government rules (India or visiting / transiting / quarantining country) the booking is fully non-refundable.
Terms and Conditions:
- Prices are quoted per person on a minimum of 2 adults travelling together.
- Rooms and Rates are subject to availability at the time of Confirmation.
- There is no refund for any non-utilization of any services.
- The standard check-in time is 1500hrs and the check-out time is 1100hrs.
The supplement will be applicable for guaranteed early check-in or late check-out if any.
- From 2300 hours - 0700 hours, private arrival / departure transfers shall be applicable.
- At this point, no services are confirmed and the same is subject to availability.
- For one adult and one child travelling please consider the adult rate for the child.
- Accommodation for the child as stated in the Child policy of Individual hotels. A child below 02 years is considered an infant and 02 years to 12 years are considered to be a child.
- Surcharges are applicable during festivals, blackout periods, long weekends, conventions, special events, Chinese New Year, New Year, Air shows, and trade fairs. Additional options are available upon request.
- Prices are correct at the time of publication and are subject to change without any prior notice depending on travel dates and availability.
- Musafir does not guarantee the approval of visa applications and all approval / rejections are subject to the rules and conditions of the respective authorities.
- Musafir solely acts as a facilitator for making travel arrangements and is not responsible for granting or rejecting of customer's entry into any country in any manner whatsoever. The sole decision is of the concerned Embassy and Musafir cannot be held liable for the same. Musafir cannot be held liable for any incidental cost/expenses in connection thereto incurred by the Customer.
- If there are any changes or cancellations in flights which are done by the airline, Musafir will not be responsible. Guests have to accept the airline option and if the new option does not match with the hotel reservation and the hotel reservation is Non-refundable then no refund will be given for hotel booking and guests will have to pay a New Rate Subject to availability. If guests agree to confirm their booking with the revised date then any difference in rate will have to be paid else guests can cancel the booking as per the applicable cancellation policy.
- In case the guest tests positive after the PCR test then they need to follow the local quarantine procedure. The cost would be paid by the guest directly. Musafir.com would not be responsible for any payment for the quarantine procedures if the guest tests positive.
- Please read, fill and sign Musafir ‘How to Book Terms & Conditions and Booking Form’ Booklet before proceeding with booking with ‘Musafir.
- All payments are to be made strictly by cheque / Demand Draft / Direct bank transfer in favour of ‘Musafir India Pvt. Ltd.
- Click here to view our detailed Holiday Package Terms and Conditions.