4 Nights / 5 Days Dubai holiday package
Musafir exclusive deals
- We've got deals on flights to Dubai for you. Book Now
- Apply for your Dubai visa at the best rates. Apply Now
Your package itinerary
Arrive at Dubai - Dhow Cruise
Arrive at the Dubai International Airport and get transferred to your hotel. Upon arrival, check-in to the hotel and relax for the day. Later in the evening, enjoy a stunning view of Dubai with dinner on the Dhow cruise.
Overnight in Dubai.
Dubai city tour with Burj Khalifa
After breakfast, get ready to explore the dynamic city of Dubai. On this city tour, visit the iconic landmarks of Dubai which include the luxury hotel, Burj Al Arab, Jumeirah Beach and Burj Khalifa. Later, visit the ‘At the Top’ observation deck at Burj Khalifa's 124th floor (Non-prime slot) to admire the spectacular view of the city, ocean and desert from one of the world's tallest observation decks. Later also visit the Dubai Mall and Musical Fountains.
Overnight in Dubai.
Post breakfast, morning is at leisure. In the afternoon, proceed for the desert safari. Enjoy an adventurous dune bashing session and explore the vast expanses of the desert. Relish a Barbeque dinner and tantalise your palate with authentic Arabic flavours.
Overnight in Dubai.
Includes Breakfast and Dinner
Day at Leisure
Today the day is at leisure to explore the city on your own.
Overnight in Dubai.
Post breakfast, check-out from the hotel and spend your morning at leisure. Depending on your flight timing, you will be transferred to the airport for your journey back home.
Tour price includes
- 4 nights of accommodation in Dubai at a selected category of hotels
- Daily breakfast
- All transfers & sightseeing on a shared basis
- Return airport transfers on a private basis
- Half-day Dubai city tour on a shared basis
- Visit Burj Khalifa 124th Floor (Non-prime hours) on a shared basis
- Evening Dubai Creek Dhow Cruise with dinner on a shared basis
- Evening Desert Safari with BBQ dinner on a shared basis
Tour price excludes
- International air ticket with airport taxes
- Dubai Visa
- 5% GST & 5% TCS
- PCR Tests
- Overseas Travel Insurance
- City Tax if applicable, payable at the time of check-out
- Meals, laundry, telephone, fax, optional excursions, and other items of a personal nature, mini bar in the room, telephone bills, gratuities, etc.
- Tips & Porterage for Local driver & guide
- Cost of foreign exchange for personal use
- Supplement for private transfers
- Any items or services not specified in the itinerary ‘Tour price includes’ head
- Midnight Surcharges
- Tourism Dubai tax payable at the time of check-in or check-out
Package price: Per person starting from
||Adult - Twin sharing
||Adult - Triple sharing
||Child with bed
||Child without bed
||Rs 35,349||Rs 29,249
||Rs 31,349||Rs 16,049
||City Max Hotel Bur Dubai or similar
||Four Points by Sheraton Bur Dubai or similar
||The Canvas Hotel Dubai MGallery By Sofitel or similar
Why choose Musafir?
- Best price guaranteed
- Musafir special inclusions and discounts are available
- Specialized tailor-made packages
Click here for more Dubai Package.
Booking & Cancellation Policy:
- The package is fully non-refundable in case of a no-show or cancellation.
- 100% advance payment is required to process the booking.
- Any changes in Government rules (India or visiting / transiting / quarantining country) the booking is fully non-refundable.
Terms and Conditions:
- Prices are quoted per person on a minimum of 2 adults travelling together.
- Rooms and Rates are subject to availability at the time of Confirmation.
- There is no refund for any non-utilization of any services.
- The standard check-in time is 1500hrs and the check-out time is 1100hrs.
The supplement will be applicable for guaranteed early check-in or late check-out if any.
- From 2300 hours - 0700 hours, private arrival / departure transfers shall be applicable.
- At this point, no services are confirmed and the same is subject to availability.
- For one adult and one child travelling please consider the adult rate for the child.
- Accommodation for the child as stated in the Child policy of Individual hotels. A child below 02 years is considered an infant and 02 years to 12 years are considered to be a child.
- Cost is based on guests travelling together on the same flight.
- Visas will be issued in conjunction with the above land packages. It cannot be issued on a standalone basis. For Standalone Visa, Supplement cost applies.
- Visa process Time - We would require 04-05 working days to process the visas. Kindly note that immigration is closed Saturdays/Sundays and on public holidays.
- There will be no live entertainment and no alcohol will be served during the religious events.
- Surcharges are applicable during festivals, blackout periods, long weekends, conventions, special events, Chinese New Year, New Year, Air shows, and trade fairs. Additional options are available upon request.
- Prices are correct at the time of publication and are subject to change without any prior notice depending on travel dates and availability.
- Musafir does not guarantee the approval of visa applications and all approval / rejections are subject to the rules and conditions of the respective authorities.
- Musafir solely acts as a facilitator for making travel arrangements and is not responsible for granting or rejecting of customer's entry into any country in any manner whatsoever. The sole decision is of the concerned Embassy and Musafir cannot be held liable for the same. Musafir cannot be held liable for any incidental cost/expenses in connection thereto incurred by the Customer.
- If there are any changes or cancellations in flights which are done by the airline, Musafir will not be responsible. Guests have to accept the airline option and if the new option does not match with the hotel reservation and the hotel reservation is Non-refundable then no refund will be given for hotel booking and guests will have to pay a New Rate Subject to availability. If guests agree to confirm their booking with the revised date then any difference in rate will have to be paid else guests can cancel the booking as per the applicable cancellation policy.
- In case the guest tests positive after the PCR test then they need to follow the local quarantine procedure. The cost would be paid by the guest directly. Musafir.com would not be responsible for any payment for the quarantine procedures if the guest tests positive.
- Please read, fill and sign Musafir ‘How to Book Terms & Conditions and Booking Form’ Booklet before proceeding with booking with ‘Musafir.
- All payments are to be made strictly by cheque / Demand Draft / Direct bank transfer in favour of ‘Musafir India Pvt. Ltd.
- Click here to view our detailed Holiday Package Terms and Conditions.