Armenia Stopover Package for travel to UAE
15 Nights / 16 Days Armenia quarantine package with Charter flight
Tour price includes
- Economy class airfare : Ex- Kochi - Yerevan - Sharjah (Charter flight)
- 15 nights’ Stay in Armenia at a 3* hotel or similar
- Hotel accommodation on a single/twin sharing basis
- All meals (Set menu - packed food)
- Return airport transfers
- 1 RT - PCR test before departure from Yerevan
- All taxes
Tour price excludes
- PCR Test cost in India
- Transportation as per itinerary only (not available at disposal)
- Meals, tips, laundry, telephone, fax, optional excursions, and other items of a personal nature, mini bar in the room, telephone bills, gratuities, etc.
- Tips & Porterage for Local driver & guide
- Any items or services not specified in the itinerary ‘Tour price includes’ head
Documents required for Visa
- Copy of the first and last page of your passport
- Recent passport-size colour photographs taken against a white background (must be up to 2000x2000 pixel with maximum size 2MB)
- Bank statement / Credit card statement reflecting transactions for the last 6 months
- Copy of your pan card
- Copy of your Emirates id
- Copy of your UAE residence visa
Package price: Per person
On Twin / Triple Sharing Basis
On a Single sharing basis
(2 - 6 years)
Chartered flight details:
|Departure Date||Departure City
|August 11, 2021||Ex - Kochi
- These are charter flights and tickets and voucher are only issued 24 - 48hrs prior to departure.
- Armenia Visa takes 3 - 5 days for issuance.
- RT-PCR COVID-19 negative test report obtained from recognized ICMR Lab maximum 48 hours before departure. Kindly ensure that the lab report has QR Code.
- As of date Yerevan is open for tourism and guests can roam around the city.
- The exchange rate applicable on the day of payment will be considered for this transaction.
- Any extras will be charged to the guests directly.
- Standard international check-in time is 1400hrs and check-out time is 1100hrs. Supplement applicable for early check-in & late check-out.
- In case of extension of visa, should be borne by the guests directly.
- Full payment to be made in advance.
Booking & Cancellation Policy:
- 100% advance payment is required to process the booking.
- Package is fully non-refundable in case of no show or cancellation.
- Rates are valid only for UAE residence visa holders.
- If due to any circumstances the flight is cancelled then INR 20,000 is applicable per passenger and the balance amount will be refunded as per the airline and hotel cancellation policy only and only upon the receipt of the refund amount from the airlines and hotel.
- In case if the flight is not operating or any changes in government laws, a cancellation charge fee will be applicable as per the hotel and airline policy.
Terms and Conditions:
- Rooms and Rates subject to availability at the time of Confirmation
- The above quotation and rooms availability are subject to change.
- Musafir does not guarantee the approval of visa applications and all approval / rejections are subject to the rules and conditions of the respective authorities.
- Once booking is made no refunds will be made even if the scheduled flights to UAE resume.
- Musafir solely acts as a facilitator for making travel arrangements and is not responsible for grant or rejection of customer's entry into any country in any manner whatsoever. The sole decision is of the concerned Embassy and Musafir cannot be held liable for the same. Musafir cannot be held liable for any incidental cost/expenses in connection thereto incurred by the Customer.
- If there is any changes or cancellation in flight which is done by airline Musafir will not be responsible. Guests have to accept the airline option and if the new option does not match with the hotel reservation and the hotel reservation is Nonrefundable then no refund will be given for hotel booking and guests will have to pay as a New Rate as per Subject to availability. If guests agree to confirm their booking with the revised date then any difference of rate will have to be paid else guests can cancel the booking as per applicable cancellation policy
- In case the guest test positive after the PCR test then need to follow the local quarantine procedure. The cost would be paid by the guest directly. Musafir.com would not be responsible for any payment for the quarantine procedures if the guest tests positive.