Best of Bali
6 Nights / 7 Days Bali holiday package
Kuta, Ubud & Seminyak
Musafir exclusive deals
- We've got deals on flights to Bali for you. Book Now
Tour price includes
- 2 nights of accommodation each in Kuta, Ubud & Seminyak at a selected category of hotels
- Daily breakfast
- All transfers & sightseeing on a shared basis with English speaking guide
- Return airport transfers on a shared basis
- Tanah Lot tour
- Ubud & Kintamani tour
Package price: Per person starting from
||Adult - Twin sharing
||Adult - Triple sharing
||Child with bed
||Child without bed
||Fave Hotel Kartika Palaza or similar
||Risata Hotel Resort & Spa or similar
||Aryaduta Kuta or similar
||Amatara Agung Raka or similar
||Best Western Premier Agung Resort Ubud or similar
||Alaya Resort Ubud or similar
||The 101 Fontana Seminyak or similar
||Sense Semin or similar
||Alila Seminyak or similar
Your package itinerary
Arrive in Bali
Arrive at the Ngurah Rai International Airport in Bali. You will be transferred to your hotel. Proceed to the hotel and check-in. The rest of the day is at leisure. You can try some local delicacies and shop at the local markets.
Overnight in Kuta.
Tanah Lot Tour
Post breakfast, proceed for a Tanah Lot tour. Tanah Lot, a spectacular floating temple built in the 17th century, on top of rock about 200 meters offshore. The whole compound will turn into a wonderful silhouette as the sunset right behind the temple, one of the most photographed temples on the island - for good reason.
Overnight in Kuta.
Arrive in Ubud
Breakfast at the hotel. in the early afternoon You will check-out from the hotel in Kuta and you will be directly transfer to hotel in Ubud. On arrival, check-in to the hotel. Rest of the day will be free at leisure by your own arrangements.
Overnight in Ubud.
Ubud & Kintamani Tour
After breakfast, start the tour by visiting Batuan Temple. Batuan Temple, referred to locally as Pura Puseh lan Pura Desa Adat Batuan, is a focal landmark in the namesake village of Batuan, well-known for its traditional Balinese arts and paintings. Well, preserved sandstone bas motifs and traditional Balinese temple architecture are its main draws. Later, visit to Silver Village 'Celuk'. Celuk Village is a traditional village that is famous for the incredible gold and silver handicrafts that are available around this area for very low prices. We then continue to visit Kintamani Village to see Mt Batur. The Last stop will be Bali Ubud Royal Palace & Ubud Art Market. Ubud Royal Palace is an artistic cultural life center, while the traditional market is the symbol of local economic residents.
Overnight in Ubud.
Arrive in Seminyak
Breakfast at the hotel. in the early afternoon You will check-out from the hotel in Ubud and you will be directly transfer to hotel in Seminyak. Upon arrival, check-in to the hotel. Rest of the day will be free at leisure by your own arrangements.
Overnight in Seminyak.
Day is at Leisure
Explore the city on your own or opt for an activity at an additional cost.
Overnight in Seminyak.
Post breakfast check-out and head to the airport for your flight back home.
Tour price excludes
- International air ticket with airport taxes
- 5% GST & 5% TCS
- PCR Tests
- Overseas Travel Insurance
- City Tax if applicable, payable at the time of check-out
- Meals, laundry, telephone, fax, optional excursions, and other items of a personal nature, mini bar in the room, telephone bills, gratuities, etc.
- Tips & Porterage for Local driver & guide
- Cost of foreign exchange for personal use
- Supplement for private transfers
- Any items or services not specified in the itinerary ‘Tour price includes’ head
Why choose Musafir?
- Best price guaranteed
- Musafir special inclusions and discounts are available
- Specialized tailor-made packages
Booking & Cancellation Policy:
- The package is fully non-refundable in case of a no-show or cancellation.
- 100% advance payment is required to process the booking.
- Any changes in Government rules (India or visiting / transiting / quarantining country) the booking is fully non-refundable.
Terms and Conditions:
- The above prices are valid till September 30, 2022.
- Prices are quoted per person on a minimum of 2 adults travelling together.
- Rooms and Rates are subject to availability at the time of Confirmation.
- There is no refund for any non-utilization of any services.
- The standard check-in time is 1500hrs and the check-out time is 1100hrs.
The supplement will be applicable for guaranteed early check-in or late check-out if any.
- From 2300 hours - 0700 hours, private arrival / departure transfers shall be applicable.
- At this point, no services are confirmed and the same is subject to availability.
- For one adult and one child travelling please consider the adult rate for the child.
- Accommodation for the child as stated in the Child policy of Individual hotels. A child below 02 years is considered an infant and 02 years to 12 years are considered to be a child.
- Cost is based on guests travelling together on the same flight.
- Visas will be issued in conjunction with the above land packages. It cannot be issued on a standalone basis. For Standalone Visa, Supplement cost applies.
- Visa process Time - We would require 04-05 working days to process the visas. Kindly note that immigration is closed Saturdays/Sundays and on public holidays.
- There will be no live entertainment and no alcohol will be served during the religious events.
- Surcharges are applicable during festivals, blackout periods, long weekends, conventions, special events, Chinese New Year, New Year, Air shows, and trade fairs. Additional options are available upon request.
- Prices are correct at the time of publication and are subject to change without any prior notice depending on travel dates and availability.
- Musafir does not guarantee the approval of visa applications and all approval / rejections are subject to the rules and conditions of the respective authorities.
- Musafir solely acts as a facilitator for making travel arrangements and is not responsible for granting or rejecting of customer's entry into any country in any manner whatsoever. The sole decision is of the concerned Embassy and Musafir cannot be held liable for the same. Musafir cannot be held liable for any incidental cost/expenses in connection thereto incurred by the Customer.
- If there are any changes or cancellations in flights which are done by the airline, Musafir will not be responsible. Guests have to accept the airline option and if the new option does not match with the hotel reservation and the hotel reservation is Non-refundable then no refund will be given for hotel booking and guests will have to pay a New Rate Subject to availability. If guests agree to confirm their booking with the revised date then any difference in rate will have to be paid else guests can cancel the booking as per the applicable cancellation policy.
- In case the guest tests positive after the PCR test then they need to follow the local quarantine procedure. The cost would be paid by the guest directly. Musafir.com would not be responsible for any payment for the quarantine procedures if the guest tests positive.
- Please read, fill and sign Musafir ‘How to Book Terms & Conditions and Booking Form’ Booklet before proceeding with booking with ‘Musafir.
- All payments are to be made strictly by cheque / Demand Draft / Direct bank transfer in favour of ‘Musafir India Pvt. Ltd.
- Click here to view our detailed Holiday Package Terms and Conditions.