Cairo Stopover Package for travel to Canada
3 Nights / 4 Days Cairo quarantine package
Tour price includes
- Meet & Assist at Cairo International Airport + transfer to hotel by air-conditioned vehicle for arrival and departure
- 3 nights’ Stay in Cairo at the selected hotel
- Hotel accommodation on a single/twin/triple sharing basis
- Daily breakfast, lunch & dinner
- All transfers by private air-conditioned vehicle
- Indian tour manager assistance
- 1 small bottle of mineral water per person per day
- All taxes
Tour price excludes
- International air ticket with airport taxes
- Visa to Egypt, USD 55 per person (if there are 3 or more than 3 persons travelling on the same flight we can arrange a visa on arrival)
- PCR test during the transfers around evening Cost USD 95.00 per person+ Tipping, USD 12 per person
- PCR Test cost in India
- Transportation as per itinerary only (not available at disposal)
- Meals, tips, laundry, telephone, fax, optional excursions, and other items of a personal nature
- Any items or services not specified in the itinerary ‘Tour price includes’ head
Package price: Per person
On Twin Sharing
On Triple Sharing
On Single Sharing
|4*||Oasis Pyramids or |
|Cairo||Rs 37,000||Rs 36,500||Rs 46,000|
|5*||Swiss Inn Pyramids|
Resorts or similar
|Rs 40,500||Rs 39,800||Rs 53,500|
- The exchange rate applicable on the day of payment will be considered for this transaction.
- Any extras will be charged to the guests directly.
- Standard international check-in time is 1400hrs and check-out time is 1100hrs. Supplement applicable for early check-in & late check-out.
- Supplement applicable for a half-day visit to Pyramids and Sphinx (USD 45 per person)
- Supplement cost applicable for travel between 18/12/2021 - 03/01/2022.
- In case of extension of visa, should be borne by the guests directly.
- Full payment to be made in advance.
Booking & Cancellation Policy:
- The package is fully non-refundable in case of no show or cancellation.
- 100% advance payment is required to process the booking.
- Any changes in Government rules (India or visiting / transiting / quarantining country) the booking is fully non-refundable..
- Once the booking is made no refunds will be made even if the scheduled flights resume
- Cancellation within 24 hours, even for RTPCR positive, non-refundable
Terms and Conditions:
- Rooms and Rates subject to availability at the time of Confirmation
- A guest has to carry a Negative PCR report with 72 Hours of Travel (subject to change as per govt requirement)
- The above quotation and rooms availability are subject to change.
- Musafir does not guarantee the approval of visa applications and all approval / rejections are subject to the rules and conditions of the respective authorities.
- Musafir solely acts as a facilitator for making travel arrangements and is not responsible for grant or rejection of customer's entry into any country in any manner whatsoever. The sole decision is of the concerned Embassy and Musafir cannot be held liable for the same. Musafir cannot be held liable for any incidental cost/expenses in connection thereto incurred by the Customer.
- If there is any changes or cancellation in flight which is done by airline Musafir will not be responsible. Guests have to accept the airline option and if the new option does not match with the hotel reservation and the hotel reservation is Nonrefundable then no refund will be given for hotel booking and guests will have to pay as a New Rate as per Subject to availability. If guests agree to confirm their booking with the revised date then any difference of rate will have to be paid else guests can cancel the booking as per applicable cancellation policy
- In case the guest test positive after the PCR test then need to follow the local quarantine procedure. The cost would be paid by the guest directly. Musafir.com would not be responsible for any payment for the quarantine procedures if the guest tests positive.