7 Nights / 8 Days Kerala holiday package
Cochin, Munnar, Thekkady, Alleppey and Kovalam
- We've got deals on flights to Kerala for you. Book Now
Tour price includes
- 1 night accommodation each in Cochin, Thekkady & Alleppey
- 2 nights accommodation each in Munnar & Kovalam
- Daily breakfast at the hotel (except on the day of arrival)
- All transfers and tours as per itinerary
- Dutch Palace
- Jewish Synagogue
- St. Francis church
- Santa Cruz basilica
- Cheeyappara waterfalls
- Blossom Garden
- Eravikulam National
- Tea Museum
- Tea factory
- Mattupetty Dam
- Kundala Lake
- Sree Padmanabhaswamy temple
- Trivandrum Zoo
- Sree Chitra Art Gallery
- Napier Museum
- All above mentioned rates include local taxes and VAT.
Package price: Per person
||Adult - Twin sharing
||Child with bed ||Child without bed
Arrive in Cochin
Arrive in Cochin and transfer to the hotel. Check into the hotel and relax. Later on enjoy a half day city tour of Cochin. Visit like Dutch Palace, Jewish Synagogue, Chinese Fishing Net, St. Franchiese Church, Marine Drive (Only if arrival in the Morning).
Overnight stay at Cochin.
Cochin - Munnar
After breakfast, check out of the hotel. Drive to Munnar and arrive by afternoon. Munnar is a picturesque hill station situated in the eastern part of Kerala. Lush green-carpeted tea and coffee plantations surround it.
Overnight stay at the Munnar.
After breakfast enjoy sightseeing of Munnar. Visit Eravikulam National Park (15 km) to view endangered wild goat, Nilgiri (National Park is Closed From 21st Jan to 15th Apr during breeding season). Visit Tea Museum (03Km) and the Tea factory (Closed on Mondays and Good Friday) , Mattupetty Dam (13km) and Kundala Lake (28km). Overnight stay at the hotel.
Overnight at Munnar.
Munnar - Thekkady
Today morning after breakfast, check out from the hotel and move to Thekkady. On the way enjoy Boating at Periyar wild sanctuary (Own Expenses) & visit Spice Plantation. Later check into the Hotel.
Overnight stay at Thekkady.
Thekkady - Alleppey
After breakfast, check out of the hotel. Drive to Alleppey and arrive by afternoon. Check into the hotel. The day is free at leisure. Later enjoy stroll at the Alleppey beach, visit the Lighthouse or simply relax on a boat ride (Own expenses).
Overnight stay at Alleppey.
Alleppey - Kovalam (4 Hrs)
After breakfast proceed to Kovalam - breathtakingly beautiful - a haven of peace and tranquillity - the idyllic tourist destination in God’s own country. Kovalam offers an excellent diversity with Kovalam beach to suit all desires and occasions. Visit light house beach and Hawah beach. Overnight stay at the hotel.
Overnight stay at Kovalam.
Proceed for sightseeing at Trivandrum. Visit Sree Padmanabhaswamy temple (16 km) this is 16th century temple dedicated to Lord Vishnu is the most impressive landmark of the city. Visit Trivandrum Zoo, Sree Chitra Art Gallery, Napier Museum -(16km) (Closed on Mondays, Wednesday, Govt Holidays, Visiting time :1.00 PM to 4.45 PM), Science and technology museum (Closed on Mondays) etc. Enjoy sun set in the evening relaxing on the beach.Overnight stay at the hotel.
Overnight stay at Kovalam.
Today after breakfast, check out from the hotel and move to Trivandrum railway station/ airport for departure.
Tour price excludes
- Airfare/ train tickets
- Meals, Tips, Laundry, telephone, optional excursions and other items of a personal nature.
- Any items or services not specified in the itinerary ‘Tour price includes’ head
- GST of 5% payable to Govt of India
Why choose Musafir?
- Best price guaranteed
- Musafir special inclusions and discounts available
- Specialized tailor made packages
Booking & Cancellation Policy:
- The package is fully non-refundable in case of a no-show or cancellation.
- 100% advance payment is required to process the booking.
- Any changes in Government rules (India or visiting / transiting / quarantining country) the booking is fully non-refundable.
Terms and Conditions:
- Prices are quoted per person on a minimum of 2 adults travelling together.
- Rooms and Rates are subject to availability at the time of Confirmation.
- There is no refund for any non-utilization of any services.
- The standard check-in time is 1500hrs and the check-out time is 1100hrs.
The supplement will be applicable for guaranteed early check-in or late check-out if any.
- From 2300 hours - 0700 hours, private arrival / departure transfers shall be applicable.
- At this point, no services are confirmed and the same is subject to availability.
- For one adult and one child travelling please consider the adult rate for the child.
- Accommodation for the child as stated in the Child policy of Individual hotels. A child below 02 years is considered an infant and 02 years to 12 years are considered to be a child.
- Surcharges are applicable during festivals, blackout periods, long weekends, conventions, special events, Chinese New Year, New Year, Air shows, and trade fairs. Additional options are available upon request.
- Prices are correct at the time of publication and are subject to change without any prior notice depending on travel dates and availability.
- Musafir does not guarantee the approval of visa applications and all approval / rejections are subject to the rules and conditions of the respective authorities.
- Musafir solely acts as a facilitator for making travel arrangements and is not responsible for granting or rejecting of customer's entry into any country in any manner whatsoever. The sole decision is of the concerned Embassy and Musafir cannot be held liable for the same. Musafir cannot be held liable for any incidental cost/expenses in connection thereto incurred by the Customer.
- If there are any changes or cancellations in flights which are done by the airline, Musafir will not be responsible. Guests have to accept the airline option and if the new option does not match with the hotel reservation and the hotel reservation is Non-refundable then no refund will be given for hotel booking and guests will have to pay a New Rate Subject to availability. If guests agree to confirm their booking with the revised date then any difference in rate will have to be paid else guests can cancel the booking as per the applicable cancellation policy.
- In case the guest tests positive after the PCR test then they need to follow the local quarantine procedure. The cost would be paid by the guest directly. Musafir.com would not be responsible for any payment for the quarantine procedures if the guest tests positive.
- Please read, fill and sign Musafir ‘How to Book Terms & Conditions and Booking Form’ Booklet before proceeding with booking with ‘Musafir.
- All payments are to be made strictly by cheque / Demand Draft / Direct bank transfer in favour of ‘Musafir India Pvt. Ltd.
- Click here to view our detailed Holiday Package Terms and Conditions.