4 Nights / 5 Days Bali holiday package
- We've got deals on flights to Bali for you. Book Now
Tour price includes
- 4 Nights' accommodation in Bali
- Daily breakfast (except on the day of arrival)
- 1 lunch
- Return airport transfers on a shared basis
- Bali Safari Marine Park - Swing
- Rafting - ATV Ride
- VAT & Service Charge
Package price: Per person
||Adult - Twin sharing
||Adult - Triple sharing
||Child with bed
||Child without bed
||Hotel - Anja Jimbaran
||Hotel - THE HAVEN SUITES Bali Berawa
||Hotel - Mövenpick Resort & Spa Jimbaran
||Hotel - Kubu Manggala Villas Seminyak
||Hotel - The Bali Dream Villa Seminyak
||Hotel - Kanishka Villas
Arrive in Bali
As you arrive at Ngurah Rai International Airport, you will be transferred to your hotel of choice with the help of our travel representative. Once you check in, kick back and relax for the rest of the day.
Overnight Stay in your hotel.
Bali Safari at Marine Park
After breakfast, we will begin the Bali Safari tour. With over 1000 individual animals from 120 species, you will be able to view exotic animals including the endangered komodo dragon, orangutan, and the Bali Starling. Once we embark on the safari, you will experience Indonesian wildlife firsthand.
Overnight in your hotel.
Rafting - ATV Ride
Once you have breakfast, there will be an exciting river rafting activity you can take part in with your family and friends. Explore the waterfalls along the way until lunchtime. You can enjoy the lunch which is included, and post this we proceed to experience the thrill of riding in the countryside of Bali. Powered by 250 cc engines, you will be able to ride these incredibly fast vehicles in any season!
Overnight in your hotel.
Includes Breakfast & Lunch
Day at Leisure
Today you can spend the day relaxing. After you enjoy breakfast at your hotel, the day will be at leisure.
Overnight in your hotel.
Post breakfast check-out and head to the airport for your flight back home.
Tour price excludes
- International & domestic air tickets with airport taxes
- Visa fees
- Medical & travel insurance
- PCR Tests
- City tax is payable at the time of check-out
- Cost of excursions, city sightseeing, entrance fees and local guides availed of by the passengers, other than that mentioned in ‘tour price includes’
- Meals, laundry, telephone, fax, optional excursions, and other items of a personal nature, mini bar in the room, telephone bills, gratuities, etc.
- Tips & porter service for local driver & guide.
- Cost of foreign exchange for personal use.
- Any items or services not specified in the itinerary ‘Tour price includes’ head.
- 5% GST and 5% TCS and other taxes applicable
Why choose Musafir?
- Best price guaranteed
- Musafir special inclusions are available
- Specialized Tailor-made packages
Booking & Cancellation Policy:
- The package is fully non-refundable in case of a no-show or cancellation.
- 100% advance payment is required to process the booking.
- Any changes in Government rules (India or visiting / transiting / quarantining country) the booking is fully non-refundable.
Terms and Conditions:
- Prices are quoted per person on a minimum of 2 adults travelling together.
- EMI price is calculated based on 12 months EMIs. 6 & 9 months EMIs are also available.
- A person below 12 years of age on the entire tour will be considered a child.
- As a 3rd person in a triple room, most hotels use roll-away beds and the room size may be the same as the double room.
- It is suggested to carry One check-in bag and one handbag per person only, due to limited boot space in the coach.
- If certain sightseeing/excursions are closed, then an alternate sightseeing will be arranged.
- Kindly note that on certain departure dates the tour routing could change. In some tours, there is also a possibility that the tour could operate in the reverse itinerary. However, you will not miss any sightseeing or excursions that are mentioned in the itinerary unless it is closed due to a holiday. Your Tour Manager will notify you of the same.
- In case of inordinate delays and strict driving laws, a packed dinner may be provided on that day.
- Rooms and Rates are subject to availability at the time of Confirmation.
- There is no refund for any non-utilization of any services.
- The standard check-in time is 1500hrs and the check-out time is 1100hrs.
The supplement will be applicable for guaranteed early check-in or late check-out if any.
- At this point, no services are confirmed and the same is subject to availability.
- Surcharges are applicable during festivals, blackout periods, long weekends, conventions, special events, Chinese New Year, New Year, Air shows, and trade fairs. Additional options are available upon request.
- Prices are correct at the time of publication and are subject to change without any prior notice depending on travel dates and availability.
- Musafir does not guarantee the approval of visa applications and all approval / rejections are subject to the rules and conditions of the respective authorities.
- Musafir solely acts as a facilitator for making travel arrangements and is not responsible for granting or rejecting of customers' entry into any country in any manner whatsoever. The sole decision is of the concerned Embassy and Musafir cannot be held liable for the same. Musafir cannot be held liable for any incidental cost/expenses in connection thereto incurred by the Customer.
- If there are any changes or cancellations in flights which are done by the airline, Musafir will not be responsible. Guests have to accept the airline option and if the new option does not match with the hotel reservation and the hotel reservation is Non-refundable then no refund will be given for hotel booking and guests will have to pay a New Rate Subject to availability. If guests agree to confirm their booking with the revised date then any difference in rate will have to be paid else guests can cancel the booking as per the applicable cancellation policy.
- In case the guest tests positive after the PCR test then they need to follow the local quarantine procedure. The cost would be paid by the guest directly. Musafir.com would not be responsible for any payment for the quarantine procedures if the guest tests positive.
- Please read, fill and sign Musafir ‘How to Book Terms & Conditions and Booking Form’ Booklet before proceeding with booking with ‘Musafir.
- All payments are to be made strictly by cheque / Demand Draft / Direct bank transfer in favour of ‘Musafir India Pvt. Ltd.
- Click here to view our detailed Holiday Package Terms and Conditions.