Explore Golden Triangle
4 Nights / 5 Days Golden Triangle holiday package
- We've got deals on flights to Rajasthan for you. Book Now
Tour price includes
- 1 night accommodation each in Delhi & Agra
- 2 nights accommodation in Jaipur
- Daily breakfast at the hotel (except on the day of arrival)
- All transfers and sightseeing on shared basis with a english speaking driver
- Return airport transfer on a private basis
- Jantar Mantar
- Rashtrapati Bhawan
- All above mentioned rates include local taxes and VAT
Package price: Per person
|Adult - Twin / Triple sharing
|Child with bed
|Child without bed
|Hotel Ark Of Avalon or similar
|Almondz Hotel or similar
|Radisson Blu Hotel or similar
|Taj Inn Hotel or similar
|Hotel The Taj Vilas or similar
|Radisson Hotel or similar
|Clarks Inn Express Jaipur or similar
|Polo Inn & Suites or similar
|Hilton or similar
Arrival at Delhi
Arrive at Jaipur Airport and then proceed to your hotel in Delhi. Check-in at the hotel. In the afternoon, visit Rajghat and Jantar Mantar. Later, you will pass by Parliament House, Rashtrapati Bhawan, and India Gate. Enjoy an overnight stay in Delhi.
Overnight stay in Delhi.
Delhi – Agra
After breakfast, drive to the historical and romantic city of Agra. Enroute, visit Sikandara, the mausoleum of Emperor Akbar. Upon arrival in Agra, check-in at your hotel. In the afternoon, visit the world-famous Taj Mahal, a precious gift of love built by Emperor Shah Jahan for his beloved wife Mumtaz. Also, explore the Marble inlay making factories to witness traditional workers crafting amazing marble crafts. Spend the night in Agra.
Overnight in Jaisalmer.
Agra – Jaipur via Fatehpur Sikri
After breakfast, visit Agra Fort and then proceed to the Pink City of Jaipur. Enroute, visit Fatehpur Sikri, once the capital of Mughal Emperor Akbar. Also, visit the Buland Darwaza, the largest gateway in the world. Upon arrival in Jaipur, check-in at your hotel. Enjoy an overnight stay in Jaipur.
Overnight in Jodhpur.
After breakfast, embark on a full day of local sightseeing in Jaipur. Visit Amber Fort & Palace, view the "Gaitore" Cenotaphs from the front, take a photo stop at Jal Mahal, explore City Palace & Museum, visit Jantar Mantar (Observatory), and take a photo stop at Hawa Mahal. The evening is free for leisure, and you will stay overnight in Jaipur.
Overnight in Jaipur.
Today, you will be transferred to Rajasthan airport for your flight back home.
Tour price excludes
- Domestic air tickets with airport taxes
- Medical & travel insurance
- PCR Tests
- City tax is payable at the time of check-out
- Cost of excursions, city sightseeing, entrance fees and local guides availed of by the passengers, other than that mentioned in ‘tour price includes’
- Meals, laundry, telephone, fax, optional excursions, and other items of a personal nature, mini bar in the room, telephone bills, gratuities, etc.
- Tips & porter service for local driver & guide.
- Cost of foreign exchange for personal use.
- Any items or services not specified in the itinerary ‘Tour price includes’ head.
- 5% GST and other taxes applicable
Why choose Musafir?
- Best price guaranteed
- Musafir special inclusions and discounts available
- Specialized tailor made packages
Click here for more Rajasthan Packages.
Booking & Cancellation Policy:
- The package is fully non-refundable in case of a no-show or cancellation.
- 100% advance payment is required to process the booking.
- Any changes in Government rules (India or visiting / transiting / quarantining country) the booking is fully non-refundable.
Terms and Conditions:
- Prices are quoted per person on a minimum of 2 adults travelling together.
- EMI price is calculated based on 12 months EMIs. 6 & 9 months EMIs are also available.
- Rooms and Rates are subject to availability at the time of Confirmation.
- There is no refund for any non-utilization of any services.
- The standard check-in time is 1500hrs and the check-out time is 1100hrs.
The supplement will be applicable for guaranteed early check-in or late check-out if any.
- From 2300 hours - 0700 hours, private arrival / departure transfers shall be applicable.
- At this point, no services are confirmed and the same is subject to availability.
- For one adult and one child travelling please consider the adult rate for the child.
- Accommodation for the child as stated in the Child policy of Individual hotels. A child below 02 years is considered an infant and 02 years to 12 years are considered to be a child.
- Surcharges are applicable during festivals, blackout periods, long weekends, conventions, special events, Chinese New Year, New Year, Air shows, and trade fairs. Additional options are available upon request.
- Prices are correct at the time of publication and are subject to change without any prior notice depending on travel dates and availability.
- Musafir does not guarantee the approval of visa applications and all approval / rejections are subject to the rules and conditions of the respective authorities.
- Musafir solely acts as a facilitator for making travel arrangements and is not responsible for granting or rejecting of customer's entry into any country in any manner whatsoever. The sole decision is of the concerned Embassy and Musafir cannot be held liable for the same. Musafir cannot be held liable for any incidental cost/expenses in connection thereto incurred by the Customer.
- If there are any changes or cancellations in flights which are done by the airline, Musafir will not be responsible. Guests have to accept the airline option and if the new option does not match with the hotel reservation and the hotel reservation is Non-refundable then no refund will be given for hotel booking and guests will have to pay a New Rate Subject to availability. If guests agree to confirm their booking with the revised date then any difference in rate will have to be paid else guests can cancel the booking as per the applicable cancellation policy.
- In case the guest tests positive after the PCR test then they need to follow the local quarantine procedure. The cost would be paid by the guest directly. Musafir.com would not be responsible for any payment for the quarantine procedures if the guest tests positive.
- Please read, fill and sign Musafir ‘How to Book Terms & Conditions and Booking Form’ Booklet before proceeding with booking with ‘Musafir.
- All payments are to be made strictly by cheque / Demand Draft / Direct bank transfer in favour of ‘Musafir India Pvt. Ltd.
- Click here to view our detailed Holiday Package Terms and Conditions.