Mexico Stopover Package for travel to USA
14 Nights / 15 Days Mexico quarantine package
Tour price includes
- 14 nights’ Stay in Mexico
- Hotel accommodation on a single/twin sharing basis
- Daily breakfast at the hotel
- Return airport transfers on private basis
Tour price excludes
- International air ticket with airport taxes
- Travel Insurance
- Transfer to and from Fly over USA
- Transportation as per itinerary only (not available at disposal)
- Cost of meals other than those specified.
- Covid test charges before departure from Mexico city is mandatory
- Registration Fees at hotel or any type of City tax is not included.
- Meals, tips, laundry, telephone, fax, optional excursions, and other items of a personal nature, mini bar in the room, telephone bills, gratuities, etc.
- Tips & Porterage for Local driver & guide.
- Sanitisation charges.
- Any items or services not specified in the itinerary ‘Tour price includes’ head
- All taxes
Package price: Per person
On Twin Sharing Basis
On Triple Sharing Basis
On a Single sharing basis
||Rs 47,545||Rs 88,145
|Holiday Inn Mexico Aeroporto||Rs 64,000||Rs 54,245||Rs 1,07,415||Rs 54,245|
|Hotel Abastos Plaza||Rs 56,065||Rs 57,800||Rs 90,960||Rs 56,065|
|Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Mexico City Vallejo||Rs 63,505||Rs 57,220||Rs 1,06,915||Rs 57,220|
|NH Hotel Historico||Rs 64,500||Rs 57,885||Rs 1,24,860||Rs 57,885|
- PCR test is on direct payment basis at the selected hotel. The charges vary from hotel to hotel and range from USD 150 -250 per person / per test. The same to be booked at hotel reception directly.
- The exchange rate applicable on the day of payment will be considered for this transaction.
- No Breakfast for child no bed and infant.
- Any extras will be charged to the guests directly.
- Standard international check-in time is 1500hrs and check-out time is 1100hrs. Supplement applicable for early check-in & late check-out.
- Surcharges applicable during Conventions, Special Events and Trade fairs.
- All/Any expenses passengers might incurred due to circumstances beyond our control such as flight cancellation/delays, accidents of any nature, bad weather, natural calamities, medical evacuation, supplier policies, etc.
- In case of extension of visa, should be borne by the guests directly.
Booking & Cancellation Policy:
- 100% advance payment is required to process the booking.
- Package if fully non-refundable.
- Musafir charges Rs 20,000 if flight gets cancelled and the balance is refunded only when we get the money back from the airlines.
Terms and Conditions:
- Rooms and Rates subject to availability at the time of Confirmation
- A guest has to carry a Negative PCR report with 72 Hours of Travel (subject to change as per govt requirement)
- The above quotation and rooms availability are subject to change.
- Musafir does not guarantee the approval of visa applications and all approval / rejections are subject to the rules and conditions of the respective authorities.
- Musafir solely acts as a facilitator for making travel arrangements and is not responsible for grant or rejection of customer's entry into any country in any manner whatsoever. The sole decision is of the concerned Embassy and Musafir cannot be held liable for the same. Musafir cannot be held liable for any incidental cost/expenses in connection thereto incurred by the Customer.
- If there is any changes or cancellation in flight which is done by airline Musafir will not be responsible. Guests have to accept the airline option and if the new option does not match with the hotel reservation and the hotel reservation is Nonrefundable then no refund will be given for hotel booking and guests will have to pay as a New Rate as per Subject to availability. If guests agree to confirm their booking with the revised date then any difference of rate will have to be paid else guests can cancel the booking as per applicable cancellation policy
- In case the guest test positive after the PCR test then need to follow the local quarantine procedure. The cost would be paid by the guest directly. Musafir.com would not be responsible for any payment for the quarantine procedures if the guest tests positive.