4 Nights / 5 Days Manali holiday package
Kullu, Manali & Solang Valley
- We've got deals on flights to Manali for you. Book Now
Delhi - Manali (570km/ 12-14hrs)
Begin your journey with an overnight travel from Delhi to Manali by A/C Volvo.
Note: You have to reach by 05:00/ 06:00/ 07:30 pm in Delhi on your own.
Arrive in Manali
Arrive at Manali and transfer to your hotel. Enjoy a Manali local city tour visiting - Hadimba Devi Temple, Vashisht Hot Springs, Tibetans Monastery. In the evening explore the Mall road and IBEX Market of Manali on your own.
Overnight in Manali.
Solang Valley Tour
Post breakfast, enjoy a Solang Valley trip. Try out various adventure activities available here like Paragliding, Cable ride, Zip lining, Horse riding etc.(own expense).
Overnight in Manali.
Includes Breakfast and Dinner
Kullu Naggar - Delhi (570 kms)
Head to Kullu. En route enjoy Paragliding, River rafting(own expense), Nature Park, World famous Pashmina Shawl factory and Vaishno Mata temple. Then visit Naggar castle and Rorich art gallery.
At 4:30pm report at Manali private Volvo Stand, for your return to Delhi.
Arrive Delhi ISBT
Arrive at Delhi and proceed for your onward journey.
Tour price includes
- A/C Volvo return tickets Delhi - Manali
- 2 nights accommodation at selected category of hotels on a twin-sharing basis
- 2 nights travel by luxury Ac Volvo coach, Delhi-Manali & Manali-Delhi
- Welcome drinks on arrival
- Breakfast and dinner at the hotel
Sightseeing as per itinerary by private vehicle
- All applicable taxes (Toll tax, Luxury tax, Fuel exp, Service and Driver Exp)
Tour price excludes
- Airways and Railways ticket
- Service of guide
- Transportation as per itinerary only (not available at disposal)
- Entrance fees/tickets to monuments and gardens, porters, palanquins, or ponies
- Meals, tips, laundry, telephone, internet, fax, optional excursions, and other items of a personal nature
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like landslides, roadblocks, etc (has to be borne by the customers directly on the spot)
- Any items or services not specified in the itinerary ‘Tour price includes’ head
- GST of 5% payable to Govt of India
Package price: Per person
||Adult - Twin sharing
Why choose Musafir?
- Best price guaranteed
- Musafir special inclusions and discounts available
- Specialized tailor-made packages
Reach us on Whatsapp
India +91 9833553418 (9am to 7pm)
||Hotel Neelkanth / Adarsh Annexe or similar
||Orchard Cottage / Hill View Cottage or similar
||Snow Heaven Resort / Naina Resort or similar
||The White Stone Resort / The Sunbeam Resorts or similar
||Laurent Banon Resorts / Sun Park Resorts or similar
- 50 % of the total package is mandatory to reserve your tour package. However, this amount may vary depending on your tour dates and
- After paying the desired amount, do forward us the screenshot of the payment.
- The remaining payment of the package will be collected just before starting the tour.
- Customers are requested to make some advance payment for the confirmation of the booking and also make the balance payment clear as per the policy/discussion with us.
|90 days before departure
|60 days before departure
||25% of the package price
|45 days before departure
||50% of the package price
|35 days before departure
||100% of the package price
Things to note:
- The above prices are valid between April 14 - June 30, 2021.
- Prices are quoted per person on a minimum of 2 adults travelling together.
- In case traveller fails to board the Volvo / Deluxe Bus on time.
- The cab services will be provided as per the stated itinerary and thus can’t be used on disposable basis i.e. as per wish.
- Rohtang pass Sightseeing is closed on Tuesdays. Hence we can alter your sightseeing days to cater a smooth tour to you.
- NGT (National Green Tribunal) do not allow more a 1000 vehicles a day to Rohtang pass. Thus, the Rohtang pass sightseeing can be re-scheduled depending on the permits obtained online.
- If the vehicle permit is obtained for Rohtang pass, the Taxi will take you “up-to snowline” only as per the government’s security instructions.
- The Transport services and hotel amenities differ from place to place. So keeping the geographical difference in mind, we request you to kindly do on lacking terms of service providers i.e. transporters, hoteliers etc.
- Musafir.com have listed maximum number of sightseeing that can be covered in a day. However, few places may not be possible to visit due to heavy snowfall / traffic jams/ limited time/ closed roads or monuments/ unforeseen incidents etc.
- Surcharges applicable during blackout periods, festivals, long weekends, conventions, special events, and trade fairs. Additional options are available upon request.
- There is no refund for any non-utilization of any services.
- Any increase in taxes or fuel, leading to an increase in surface transportation & land arrangements, which may come into effect before departure.
- At this point of time, no services are confirmed and the same is subject to availability
- Should the period of travel, or the number of participants, or the type of accommodation, or the type of transport or the duration of the trip, change the quote will be revised accordingly.
- Request for early hotel check-in or late checkout is to the discretion of the hotel unless pre-booked and pre-paid in advance.
- Standard international check-in time is 1400hrs and check out time is 1200hrs.
- Surcharges applicable during blackout periods, festivals, long weekends, conventions, special events and trade fairs. Additional options are available upon request.
- Prices are correct at the time of publication and are subject to change without any prior notice depending on travel dates and availability.
- The above price does not include GST.
- Please read, fill and sign Musafir ‘How to Book Terms & Conditions and Booking Form’ Booklet before proceeding with booking with ‘Musafir.
- All payment to be made strictly by cheque / Demand Draft / Direct bank transfer in favour of ‘Musafir India Pvt. Ltd.
- Click here to view our detailed Holiday Package Terms and Conditions.