Soundstorm Festival, Riyadh
3 Nights / 4 Days Riyadh holiday package
- We've got deals on flights to Riyadh for you. Book Now
Tour price includes
- 3 Nights' accommodation at a selected category of hotels
- Daily buffet breakfast
- All transfers & sightseeing on a private basis
- Return airport transfers on a private basis
- Riyadh city tour
- 2-days MDLBeast Soundstorm tickets (General admission pass)
Package price: Per person
||Adult - Twin sharing
|Rs 44,999 Rs 42,999 |
|Rs 54,999 Rs 52,999
|Rs 54,999 Rs 52,999 |
|Rs 64,999 Rs 62,999
Arrive at Riyadh
On arrival at King Khalid International Airport, Riyadh; you'll be transferred to your hotel. Upon arrival check-in to the hotel and relax.
Overnight stay at Hotel.
Riyadh city tour & Soundstorm festival
After breakfast, proceed for a half-day City tour. You will see and learn the history of Riyadh how did it start and how it changed with time from a desert to a modern city. Will start the tour with Almsmak fort and explain the history of the fort. The second stop will be in Al Muraba palace, one of the historical palaces in Riyadh where the royal family used live. Later you will be taken to the National Museum, we will explain how the country of Saudi started. Later in the evening enjoy Sound Storm Festival. Let your hair down and enjoy it to the fullest.
Overnight stay at Riyadh.
Post breakfast at the hotel, spend the day at leisure, and in the evening enjoy Sound Storm Festival.
Overnight stay at Riyadh.
Today we depart for NJP Railway Station / IXB Airport for your journey back home.
Tour price excludes
- International air ticket with airport taxes
- Saudi Arabia Visa
- PCR Tests
- Overseas Travel Insurance
- City Tax if applicable, payable at the time of check-out
- Meals, laundry, telephone, fax, optional excursions, and other items of a personal nature, mini bar in the room, telephone bills, gratuities, etc.
- Tips & Porterage for Local driver & guide
- Cost of foreign exchange for personal use
- Any items or services not specified in the itinerary ‘Tour price includes’ head
- Midnight Surcharges
- 5% GST & 5% TCS
Why choose Musafir?
- Best price guaranteed
- Musafir special inclusions and discounts are available
- Specialized tailor-made packages
||3 Nights||Haven Plaza Hotel or similar
||Ramada Hotel or similar
Booking & Cancellation Policy:
- The package is fully non-refundable in case of a no-show or cancellation.
- 100% advance payment is required to process the booking.
- Any changes in Government rules (India or visiting / transiting / quarantining country) the booking is fully non-refundable.
Terms and Conditions:
- Prices are quoted per person on a minimum of 2 adults travelling together.
- The prevailing day’s ROE will be applicable at the time of booking.
- Rooms and Rates are subject to availability at the time of Confirmation.
- There is no refund for any non-utilization of any services.
- The standard check-in time is 1500hrs and the check-out time is 1100hrs.
The supplement will be applicable for guaranteed early check-in or late check-out if any.
- From 2300 hours - 0700 hours, private arrival / departure transfers shall be applicable.
- At this point, no services are confirmed and the same is subject to availability.
- Surcharges are applicable during festivals, blackout periods, long weekends, conventions, special events, Chinese New Year, New Year, Air shows, and trade fairs. Additional options are available upon request.
- Prices are correct at the time of publication and are subject to change without any prior notice depending on travel dates and availability.
- Musafir does not guarantee the approval of visa applications and all approval / rejections are subject to the rules and conditions of the respective authorities.
- Musafir solely acts as a facilitator for making travel arrangements and is not responsible for granting or rejecting customer's entry into any country in any manner whatsoever. The sole decision is of the concerned Embassy and Musafir cannot be held liable for the same. Musafir cannot be held liable for any incidental cost/expenses in connection thereto incurred by the Customer.
- If there are any changes or cancellations in flights which are done by the airline, Musafir will not be responsible. Guests have to accept the airline option and if the new option does not match the hotel reservation and the hotel reservation is Non-refundable then no refund will be given for hotel booking and guests will have to pay a New Rate Subject to availability. If guests agree to confirm their booking with the revised date then any difference in rate will have to be paid else guests can cancel the booking as per the applicable cancellation policy.
- In case the guest tests positive after the PCR test then they need to follow the local quarantine procedure. The cost would be paid by the guest directly. Musafir.com would not be responsible for any payment for the quarantine procedures if the guest tests positive.
- Please read, fill and sign Musafir ‘How to Book Terms & Conditions and Booking Form’ Booklet before proceeding with booking with ‘Musafir.
- All payments are to be made strictly by cheque / Demand Draft / Direct bank transfer in favour of ‘Musafir India Pvt. Ltd.
- Click here to view our detailed Holiday Package Terms and Conditions.