Sri Lanka Stopover Package for travel to Canada
2 Nights / 3 Days Sri Lanka quarantine package
Tour price includes
- 2 nights’ Stay in Sri Lanka at a 3* hotel or similar
- Hotel accommodation on a single/twin/triple sharing basis
- Daily breakfast, lunch & dinner
- Return airport transfers
- 1 RT-PCR test per person
- Covid-19 Insurance cover for 3 days
- Sri Lanka visa
- All taxes
Tour price excludes
- International air ticket with airport taxes
- PCR Test cost in India
- Transportation as per itinerary only (not available at disposal)
- Meals, tips, laundry, telephone, fax, optional excursions, and other items of a personal nature, mini bar in the room, telephone bills, gratuities, etc.
- Any items or services not specified in the itinerary ‘Tour price includes’ head
- Copy of the first and last page of your passport
- Your passport should be valid for at least 6 months from the date of arrival
- Confirmed return air tickets
- Copy of your pan card
- Recent passport-size colour photographs
- Copy of your Vaccine certificate
- Resident address in India
Package price: Per person
On a Single
|3*||Rs 36,500||Rs 36,000||Rs 46,000|
- The above package is just a land package cost and only applicable for double vaccinated with 14+ days gap from travel date only Covishield is approved vaccine.
- If passengers need extra PCR as per the time permitted to travel to Canada - USD 60 per person to be paid additionally.
- Visa processing time in 4-5 working days.
- The exchange rate applicable on the day of payment will be considered for this transaction.
- Any extras will be charged to the guests directly.
- Standard international check-in time is 1500hrs and check-out time is 1100hrs. Supplement applicable for early check-in & late check-out.
- In case of extension of visa, should be borne by the guests directly.
- Full payment to be made in advance.
Sri Lanka Arrival Rule:
- Negative Covid 19 PCR test report (English) taken within 72 hours prior to embarkation (excludes children below 2 years)
- Original vaccination certificate / card
- Completed health declaration form
- Sufficient funds to meet the expenses during the stay
Booking & Cancellation Policy:
- The package is fully non-refundable in case of no show or cancellation.
- If the visa is rejected INR 15,000/- will be deducted and the balance amount will be refunded within 7 -10 working days.
- The initial payment to be made for visa processing is 50% of the package price.
- If Visa is approved then full payment needs to be made by the customer
Visa once approved will only be handed over with the confirmation hotel voucher after receipt of full payment.
- Once a Visa is issued, the full amount is non-refundable.
- Any changes in Government rules (India or visiting / transiting / quarantining country) the booking is fully non-refundable.
- Once the booking is made no refunds will be made even if the scheduled flights resume.
Terms and Conditions:
- Rooms and Rates subject to availability at the time of Confirmation
- A guest has to carry a Negative PCR report with 72 Hours of Travel (subject to change as per govt requirement)
- The above quotation and rooms availability are subject to change.
- Musafir does not guarantee the approval of visa applications and all approval / rejections are subject to the rules and conditions of the respective authorities.
- Musafir solely acts as a facilitator for making travel arrangements and is not responsible for grant or rejection of customer's entry into any country in any manner whatsoever. The sole decision is of the concerned Embassy and Musafir cannot be held liable for the same. Musafir cannot be held liable for any incidental cost/expenses in connection thereto incurred by the Customer.
- If there is any changes or cancellation in flight which is done by airline Musafir will not be responsible. Guests have to accept the airline option and if the new option does not match with the hotel reservation and the hotel reservation is Nonrefundable then no refund will be given for hotel booking and guests will have to pay as a New Rate as per Subject to availability. If guests agree to confirm their booking with the revised date then any difference of rate will have to be paid else guests can cancel the booking as per applicable cancellation policy
- In case the guest test positive after the PCR test then need to follow the local quarantine procedure. The cost would be paid by the guest directly. Musafir.com would not be responsible for any payment for the quarantine procedures if the guest tests positive.