Stunning Sri Lanka - Group departure
6 Nights / 7 Days Sri Lanka holiday package
Colombo, Kandy, Nuwara Eliya & Bentota
- We've got deals on flights to Sri Lanka for you. Book Now
- Avail exclusive offers with our hassle-free Sri Lanka visa process. Apply Now
Arrive Colombo - Head to Kandy (3.5 Hrs)
On arrival in Colombo, you will be meet by our driver/guide who will assist and drive you to Colombo.
City tour with sightseeing in Kandy.
Temple of the Tooth: The golden-roofed Temple of the Sacred Tooth houses Sri Lanka’s most important Buddhist relic - a tooth of the Buddha. During special puja's , the heavily guarded room housing the tooth is open to devotees and tourists.
Kandy City Tour: Enjoy a sightseeing tour of Kandy which is a UNESCO world heritage site. The historic city about 480m above sea level surrounded by mountains was known to Sri Lankan as Kanda Uda Rata, which means the hill country. Visit the Temple of the tooth, The Royal Botanical Gardens, the Peradeniya University campus and catch a panoramic view of the picturesque town from Upper Lake Drive.
Kandyan Dance Performance: The Kandyan dance has become most distinctively Sinhalese and is readily associated with the idea of a National Dance.
Dinner & Overnight stay at the Hotel in Kandy.
Kandy - Nuwara Eliya - Kandy
Day Excursion to Nuwara Eliya (03 hrs – approx.)
Which en route includes a visit to the tea factory and estate, Sri Bhaktha hanuman Temple, Ramboda Falls and witness how the famous "Ceylon Tea" is brewed.
Nuwara Eliya City Tour: Nuwara Eliya meaning "the city of dawn" is a town at the highest elevation in Sri Lanka and its tallest peak, Piduruthalagala could be seen from here.
Dinner & Overnight stay at the Hotel in Kandy
Includes Breakfast and Dinner
Kandy - Bentota
Transfers to Bentota. (05 hrs – Approx.)
En route, visit Pinnawala Elephant Orphanage
Pinnawala Elephant Orphanage: The Pinnawala Elephant Orphanage is the world’s largest collection of captive elephants. The elephants here range in age from newborns to elderly matriarchs, and include orphaned and abandoned elephants, as well as those injured in the wild.
Dinner & Overnight stay at the Hotel in Bentota.
Includes Breakfast and Dinner
Visit Turtle Hatchery in Kosgoda.
Kosgoda: is famous for its turtle hatchery- operated by the Wild Life Protection Society of Sri Lanka. It was established in 1981 to protect Sri Lanka's turtles from extinction. Visitors can see huge tanks filled with new born turtle hatchlings. After being fed, the baby turtles are taken to the sea and released when they are 2-4 days old.
Rest of the day is at leisure. Dinner & Overnight stay at the Hotel in Bentota.
Includes Breakfast and Dinner
Bentota - Colombo (2.5 Hrs)
Transfers to Colombo, Enjoy the city tour in Colombo.
Colombo City Tour: Colombo, the largest city and former administrative capital of Sri Lanka
is a busy and vibrant city with a mixture of modern life and remnants of a bygone colonial era. On this tour you will visit many historical, religious and commercial sites of Colombo including the historic and bustling Fort and Pettah, the elite residential Cinnamon Gardens, the Galle face Green, Viharamahadevi Park and much more.
Overnight stay at the Hotel in Colombo.
Today you will be transferred to Colombo Airport for your flight back home..
Tour price includes
- Accommodation on shared basis at hotels specified or at hotels in similar standard
- 05 breakfasts at the hotels
- 04 dinners during the Kandy & Bentota stay
- Service of an English speaking driver or guide
- Entrance fee: Pinnawala elephant orphanage, Kandy temple of tooth relic, Gregory Park & Turtle hatchery
- Transportation by an Air-conditioned vehicle
- All taxes
Tour price excludes
- Air tickets
- Sri Lanka Visa
- Overseas travel insurance
- Meals other than specified in the itinerary
- Video and camera permits
- Entrance fees to attractions
- Tips, Laundry, telephone, optional excursions and other items of a personal nature
- Cost of foreign exchange for personal use
- Any items or services not specified in the itinerary ‘Tour price excludes’ head
- GST of 5% payable to Govt of India
Package price: Per person
||Adult - Twin sharing
||Adult - Triple sharing
||Child with bed
||Child without bed
Why choose Musafir?
- Best price guaranteed
- Musafir special inclusions available
- Specialized Tailor-made packages
Reach us on Whatsapp
India +91 9833553418 (9am to 7pm)
|| 2 night
||Earls Regent Kandy, Tree of Life Kandy, Swiss Residence or similar
||The Habitat Kosgoda, The Palms Beruwala, The Temple Tree Resort or similar
||Fairway Hotel or similar
- At the time of booking an advance amount of Rs 5,000/- has to be deposited per person to hold the seat along with passport copies of the passengers travelling.
- The balance amount has to be paid within 5 days to re-confirm the seat on the tour.
|90 days prior to departure
|60 days prior to departure
||25% of the package price
|45 days prior to departure
||50% of the package price
|35 days prior to departure
||100% of the package price
Things to note:
- Above prices are valid till October 26, 2019.
- Prices are quoted per person on a twin-sharing basis.
- Standard international check in time is 1500 hrs and check out time is 1200hrs.
- Request for early hotel check in or late checkout is to the discretion of the hotel unless pre-booked and pre-paid in advance.
- It is advisable for all clients to have Overseas Travel Insurance for the entire travel duration of your holiday. Please check details with our Travel Consultant
- At this point of time no services are confirmed and the same is subject to availability
- Should the period of travel, or the number of participants, or the type of accommodation, or the type of
transport or the duration of the trip, change the quote will be revised accordingly
- Any increase in airfare, air taxes, and visa charges will be charged extra.
- Entrance fees if any as per itinerary will be on direct payment basis.
- Above prices are based on the current rate of exchange USD 1 = INR 74. Exchange rate applicable on the day of payment will be considered for this transaction.
- There is no refund for any non-utilization of any services
- Prices are correct at the time of publication and are subject to change without any prior notice depending on travel dates and availability.
- Above price does not include GST.
- Click here to view our detailed Holiday Package Terms and Conditions.