Frequently Asked Questions
- What are the different types of Malaysia Visa?
There are 2 different types of Malaysia Visa:
1) Tourist Visa
i) This visa is recommended for leisure trips, visits to relatives and/or friends place, technological or scientific conferences, seminars or meetings (services provided must not be paid by organizations/corporations in Malaysia, except reimbursement for expenses or per diem allowances)
ii) Tourist visa holders are not allowed to engage in any paid activity in Malaysia
iii) The visa processing time is between 5 - 6 working days (excluding Saturdays & Sundays)
2) Business Visa
Business trips, except when the trip involves the provision of technical assistance services of any nature.
- What documents are required to apply for Malaysia Tourist Visa?
The traveller requires to submit the below listed documents for Malaysia Visa
1) Confirmed return flight ticket and tour itinerary
2) Original passport
3) Visa application form duly filled and signed
4) 2 passport-size photographs (35mm x 45mm) of each visitor , taken against a white background with matte finish
5) Covering letter of the applicant
6) Bank statement reflecting transactions from last 6 months.