Frequently Asked Questions
What are the different types of Singapore Visa?
There are 2 different types of Singapore Visa:
1) Tourist Visa
i) This visa is recommended for leisure trips, visits to relatives and/or friends place, technological or scientific conferences, seminars or meetings (services provided must not be paid by organizations/corporations in Singapore, except reimbursement for expenses or per diem allowances)
ii) Tourist visa holders are not allowed to engage in any paid activity in Singapore
iii) The visa processing time is between 5 - 6 working days (excluding Saturdays & Sundays)
2) Business Visa
Business trips, except when the trip involves the provision of technical assistance services of any nature.
What documents are required to apply for Singapore Tourist Visa?
The traveller requires to submit the below listed documents for Singapore Visa:
1) Confirmed return air ticket with tour itinerary
2) Original passport
3) Visa application form duly filled and signed
4) 2 passport-size photographs (35mm x 45mm) of each visitor , taken against a white background with matte finish
5) Covering letter of the applicant
6) Bank statement reflecting transactions from last 6 months
Post applying for Singapore Visa
Cancellation / Refund / Amendment of Online Visa Application