Why choose Musafir for Bahrain Visa
- Call us +91-22-33951010
- Bahrain visa starting from Rs 13,199*
- Get your Bahrain visa in just 7 - 10 working days
- Apply for online visa from the comfort of your home
- Established in UAE since 10 years with 11 branches in UAE
Bahrain Visa Details
Planning a trip to Bahrain soon? Now along with your flight tickets get your Bahrain Visa starting from Rs 13,199*. Speak to our travel expert today.
|Bahrain Visa type
|Single Entry visa for 7 days
|Multiple Entry visa for 14 days
1. We do not provide Bahrain Work Visa.
2. Above price does not include Ok To Board charges.
Bahrain visa price includes
- Consulate application fees
- Musafir.com service fees
- All other taxes
Documents for Bahrain visa application:
- Colour Scanned copy of your passport (front & last page)
- Return confirmed flight ticket
- Aadhar card copy
- Employment certificate (current). Business professionals are required to provide ownership documents
- Bank statements for the last 6 months (Should have minimum balance of Rs 90,000)
- Confirmed Hotel Booking
- Incase staying at Host Place (Invitee) – Host CPR Card, colour scanned passport copies (front & last page)
- Additional documents as asked by Bahrain immigration
- All minors should be accompanied by parents (below 18 yrs)
- Customer should not go there for employment
- Processing time 7 -10 working days
To know more, call our travel experts on +91-22-33951010 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
By submitting request I hereby agree to the Visa Terms & Conditions
Here's the easiest and fastest way to get your Visa from Musafir.com. Be rest assured, and apply your visa online. Get detailed information on the process.
Bahrain Visa FAQ
Post applying for Bahrain Visa
Cancellation / Refund / Amendment of online visa application
Bahrain Diplomatic Representation
Embassy of the Kingdom of Bahrain
4 Palam Marg,
Consulate General of Kingdom of Bahrain
53 Maker Tower, 5th Floor,
Click to know about Bahrain
Nestled in the Persian Gulf, is the charming island country of Bahrain. It is an oasis of modern Arab culture and glorious historical places. The Kingdom of Bahrain is a hotspot for popular fun activities which include horse riding, scuba diving and bird watching. This beautiful country attracts travellers with its authentic ‘Arabness’ blended perfectly with a relaxed culture. The country is a social haven and a paradise for shopaholics. There is an aroma of eliteness and positivity in the ambience of this royal Kingdom of Bahrain.
Here are some stunning places of visit in Bahrain.
• Tree of Life - Approximately 400 years old, this popular tree is located 2 kilometers from Jebel Dukhan. Around 50,000 tourists visit this tree every year, since it is the only major tree growing in this area.
• Al Fateh Grand Mosque - Located in the capital city of Manama, it is one of the largest mosques in the world. The dome of this mosque delights the travellers with its mesmerising view at night.
• Bahrain National Museum - Situated in the city of Manama, this is the oldest and largest museum in Bahrain. It attracts the travellers with its glorious archaeological artifacts and houses shops, cafeteria and galleries.
• Qal'at al-Bahrain - Nestled on the Arabian Peninsula, is the Qal'at al-Bahrain, popularly known as the Bahrain Fort. In 2005, this archaeological site was inscribed as a UNESCO World Heritage Site due to its unearthed antiquities.
• Al Areen Wildlife Park - Nestled in Sakhir, this amazing park is a paradise for wildlife seekers and offers vistas of lush greenery. It is home to a large number of exotic flora and fauna which captivates the travellers.
Best time to visit Bahrain
The best time to visit Bahrain is from November to February when the weather is cool and pleasant.
Content published by Musafir