New Zealand, an island country that sits cuddled in the south-western Pacific ocean, boasts of a topography that is bound to leave you speechless. If your ideal destination sounds anything like majestic mountains, serene beaches, enthralling water bodies, and calming greenery, then New Zealand should be your next holiday destination. Explore our New Zealand tour packages, and make your dream come true.
Wellington, the capital city of New Zealand, lies at the south western tip of the North island, and enjoys the perfect climate; sunny days with cool winds. Auckland, the most populated city is the vibrant soul of this island country. The culture of New Zealand has a great influence of the early Polynesian and the British settlers. The languages commonly spoken here are, Maori, and English.
Best Sellers for New Zealand
No matter what kind of traveller you are, we have you covered. Just scroll through these best New Zealand tour packages, and find your perfect itinerary.
Visit Christchurch, Queenstown & Mt Cook
From Rs 1,25,990
Visit Auckland, Rotorua, Queenstown & Christchurch
From Rs 1,36,990
Visit Auckland, Rotorua, Christchurch & Queenstown
From Rs 3,26,990
Call our travel experts on 022 4164 2214 and get your New Zealand visa without any hassle.
New Zealand in photos
While there are countless things one can cover when in New Zealand, here are some must-dos. Rafting is the most popular adventure here. When in New Zealand, do not forget to try the local delicacies. New Zealand is famous for the meringue-based Pavlova and the hokey-pokey ice-cream. As you explore the streets, and local cafes, your appetite for good food will be taken care of.
Best time to visit
One can visit New Zealand at any time of the year. However, some of you prefer winter, while others opt for summer.
- January - February: It’s warm and sunny around these months, but it is worth a visit. This climate proves helpful for outdoor activities and snorkelling.
- March - May: It's the arrival time for autumn. The climate starts getting cooler, and it is less crowded around these months.
- June - August: It is Winter time around these months, and hence the best time to ski. However, the North island receives rain around these months and the South finds it challenging to cope with the snow, for the mountain passes receive heavy snow fall.
- September - October: The climate starts getting warmer biding adieu to winter, and it becomes very pleasant around these months. It’s the perfect time to do white water-rafting.
- November - December: It’s summer time! It is believed that New Zealand looks the most vibrant in summer.