With Musafir.com, getting a China visa is extremely simple and hassle-free. All you have to do is apply for a China tourist visa at just Rs 7,699 only and get your visa in just 8 working days.
China Visa Details
|China Visa Details
|Visa on arrival for Indians
|E-Visa (Apply Online)
||8 working days
|Type of Visa
Your China Visa price includes
- Consulate application fees
- Musafir.com India service fees
- Pick and drop of documents required for application
Documents for China Visa application
- Confirmed return air ticket with tour itinerary
- Original passport with a minimum validity of six months and two blank pages for visa stamp. Attach old passports, if any. If you are applying from Kolkata, photocopies of passport information pages are required
- Visa application form duly filled and signed
- 2 passport-size photograph (35mm x 45mm) of each visitor, taken against a white background with matte finish ()
- Covering letter from the applicant on business letterhead mentioning name, designation, passport number, purpose and duration of visit. The letter should be duly signed by authorised signatory with company stamp and addressed to the ‘Consulate General of the People's Republic of China, Mumbai’
- If employed, original NOC or leave letter from the employer is mandatory
- Bank statement reflecting transactions of last 3 months, duly attested and signed by a bank official
- If the applicant's place of collection of documents is a place other than Mumbai, an additional fee for courier charges will apply.
- If your native place or passport issue is from Jammu and Kashmir, then the processing time of your visa will be from anywhere between 7 and 10 working days.
- If your passport is not issued from either Maharashtra or Karnataka and you have submitted your application from Mumbai, then you will have to submit any one stay following documents:
- Lease & License Agreement
- Address proof on the company’s original letterhead
- MTNL, BSNL bill of last month
- Photocopy of birth certificate
To know more, call our travel expert at +91-22-33951010 or email us at email@example.com
Get your China Visa in 4 simple steps:
- Apply online.
- Make an online payment.
- Submit your documents.
- Get your visa in just 8 working days.
Here's the easiest and fastest way to get your Visa from Musafir.com. Be rest assured, and apply your visa online. Get detailed information on the process.
China Visa FAQ
- Do I need a visa to visit China's mainland?
All Indians need a visa to visit China's mainland.
- I am an Indian citizen; can I apply for a Chinese visa at the port of entry?
No. Indian citizens are not eligible for visa on arrival in China. They must obtain a visa before arrival in China.
- Can I change the validity of my visa after my application is accepted?
No, if your visa is approved, then no changes will be possible. The visa will have to be voided by the visa office and a new application for the visa has to be submitted. In case you are already in China and you have made changes in your plan, you’ll have to apply to the Public Security Bureau for change in the visa type or extension. Your application will be considered by the Public Security Bureau in accordance with relevant Chinese Laws and Regulations.
- I have got a new passport, but I have a valid Chinese visa in my old passport. Can I travel with both passports to China without applying for a new visa?
Yes, you may travel with both passports provided that your visa is still valid and the personal details including your name, sex, date of birth and nationality on both passports are exactly the same.
- Does having a valid China visa guarantee my entry in China?
A visa is not a guarantee to enter China. The decision on whether or not you will be allowed to enter China is made at a port of entry by Chinese Border Control authority in accordance with Chinese Laws and Regulations.
- Why I was granted a different type of visa instead of what I applied for?
The consular officers will determine whether or not to grant a visa and its category, validity and permitted duration of stay. The decision is final unless there is an technical error on the visa.
- How do I read and understand my China visa?
’Entries’ refers to the number of times you are permitted to enter China. It can be single-entry, double-entry, or multiple-entry and good through the validity of your visa.
‘Enter Before’ refers to the validity of a visa.
Duration of Each Stay is the maximum number of days you are allowed to stay in China on each entry, calculated from the date of entry into China.
Submission and Collection
7 Interesting Facts about China
- Click to know about China
Located in Eastern Asia, the beautiful country of China, is the ultimate place to satiate the wanderer’s soul. Be a nature lover, a history buff or a thrill seeker, this huge country strikes a chord with every kind of traveller. Your China visa can treat you to UNESCO World Heritage Sites, delectable cuisines, majestic mountains and Nature Reserves. In terms of traditional cultural arts, China is famous for the martial arts. Porcelain, carpets and jade are popular items you can pick up from China for your loved ones back home.
The Jiuzhaigou Nature Reserve, a UNESCO World Heritage Site, is an abode of colourful lakes and multi-level waterfalls that will thrill you with its sheer beauty. Visit the Great Wall of China and be amazed by this ancient defensive architecture which offers breathtaking vistas. At Tiananmen Square, a popular spot, you can catch a glimpse of the Monuments of the National Heroes of China. Visit the Forbidden City which served as the home of emperors for several years and is home to the Palace Museum. The Terracotta Army Museum will surprise you with the collection of terracotta sculptures displaying the armies of the first Emperor of China, Qin Shi Huang. The popular Hollywood movie ‘The Mummy: Tomb of the Dragon Emperor’ talks about this Terracotta Army. You can capture stunning shots of the scenic town of Guilin and visit the the Sun and Moon Pagodas. A tropical paradise, Hainan is a popular island which is home to the Sanya Beach and promises a refreshing vacation. Qiandao Lake is a human-made lake which is used to produce mineral water. The famous islands in this lake are Lock Island, Snake Island, Bird Island and Monkey Island.
Major airport: Beijing Capital International Airport.
Best time to visit: The best time to visit China is from March to May and September to October, when the weather is pleasant. For indulgences in winter sports, December to February is the ideal time.
Currency: yuan (¥, CNY)
Language: Mandarin, Cantonese, English and Portuguese
Time zone: 2.5 hours ahead of India
- Consulate Contact Details
Chinese Visa Application Service Centre
D-2, Saket District Center,
Behind IFFCO Sadan,
9th Floor, Hoechst House,
193 Backbay Reclamation,
EC-72, Sector I,
Salt Lake City,
Phone: 033-40045200, 033-40010210
- All the applicants should fill the visa application form with great precision and accuracy with the aforementioned documents.
- The normal China tourist visa can be processed within 8 working days, but for an express visa, you’ll be charged extra.
- If the information provided by the applicants is incorrect and the application forms are not complete, the visa will be denied.
- Proof of finances and the covering letter issued by the company of the applicant or bank statement should be provided.
- The documents should be provided in their original form.
Content published by Musafir