You have to be very careful for submitting all the documents as per Singapore visa requirements. As you have already gone through the process of applying for Singapore tourist visa application, keep a check on the checklist also. After all, you will not like to miss out any documents in course of planning your tour.
Singapore visa Requirements
Please find below the Singapore visa requirements.
- The first and foremost Singapore visa requirement is to fill Form 14 A. It is the visa application form which is available online as well as at the Authorized Indian Visa Application Centers (IVAC) desk.
- You need to carefully enter the exact details on the form as mentioned on your passport to fulfill the Singapore visa requirement norms.
- Remember, you have to book flight tickets and arrange hotel accommodation for applying for the visa.
- You also must carry a well-planned itinerary along with the flight tickets and hotel stay.
- Form 14 A consists of details like name of travelers, the number of entries, the number of people traveling, date & place of birth of travelers, date of departure & date of arrival, and so on.
- Forms with improper information or overwritten information forms will not be accepted.
- Passports must be valid for a minimum of six months before you send the visa application.
- The photocopy of the first and the last page is mandatory. Make sure that you get a neat photocopy of the required pages
- There must be a covering letter attached to the Singapore visa application, which must depict the purpose of traveling, whether it is a business trip or a holiday trip.
- In case, if you are visiting your relatives in Singapore, you will be required to submit a letter of invitation duly signed by them.
- Along with the documents, you will have to submit two passport size photograph of the all the persons traveling. The passport size photograph must be a full-face photograph. The size of the photograph must be 45 mm by 35 mm. it must not be tampered or damaged.
- The passport size photograph must be submitted with a full face image on a white background. Reason being, it is easier to scan, process and cross check the travelers’ identity.
You need to keep in mind the above-mentioned points for making a full-fledged documents folder. Proper documents’ arrangement will assist you in qualifying for the Singapore visa application as per the specified time.
Further to your application, also acknowledge the following:
- Generally, it takes 5 working days to process the Singapore visa application. The process may get delayed if in case the travelers’ identity goes for further screening.
- In case, if there is a medical case, traveling approval must be taken from the concerned authorities. You will have to attach all the relevant documents like proof of the incident. Either you can present them at the office counter or you will have to scan and send them across online.
- A person who is traveling for the first time has to provide his / her proof of employment.
- If your visa application is approved, you will get it in the form of a paper visa at your mailing address.
- Remember, the Singapore tourist visa is valid for a period of 30 days. So plan your trip accordingly.
Visa Services provided by Musafir