Here's the easiest way to plan your next holiday to Bangladesh. You can now apply for a Bangladesh visa online starting from Rs 2,499. This simple application process will ensure a hassle-free experience at every step.
- Single entry
- Consulate fees
- Service charges
- All taxes
Our easy visa process
- Apply and pay online
- Send your documents
- Get your visa
Key facts about Bangladesh Visa
- The processing time for a Bangladesh visa is approximately 1 week.
Documents required for Bangladesh Visa
Standard Bangladesh visa applications
- The passport should be valid for at least 6 months from the date of return in India, with a minimum of two blank pages
- Scanned copy of the first and last page of your passport
- 2 recent passport-size colour photographs taken against a white background with matte-finish without specs and sunglasses (size 35 mm x 45 mm and 60% - 80% face close-up)
Note: Photograph should not be more than 3 months old, scanned/stapled, and should not be used in any of the previous visas
- The visa application form duly filled and signed (online) by the applicant, under the guidance of our travel experts
- Hotel confirmation details
Additional documents for a Bangladesh business visa
- Covering letter from the Indian company on company letterhead
- Invitation letter from Bangladesh Company
- If the applicant's place of collection and dropping off documents is within Mumbai, an additional courier fee of Rs 700 will be applicable. If the applicant's place for dropping off documents is other than Mumbai, an additional courier fee of Rs 800 will be applicable on Bangladesh tourist visa fees.
FAQ on Bangladesh Visa
Have queries related to your Bangladesh visa?
Look no further! Musafir.com provides Bangladesh visa assistance in Mumbai, Bangalore, Chennai, Kolkata, Hyderabad, Pune, Lucknow etc.
Do I need a ticket before I apply for a Bangladesh visa?
You can apply for a Bangladesh visa before booking your flight ticket.
If I possess a valid Bangladesh visa, can I apply for a visa again?
Your visa is valid for six months. You cannot apply for a new visa unless the existing one expires. However, if you lose your passport during this period, a new visa has to be obtained by paying the relevant fee again.
If my visa application is rejected, will the fee be refunded?
The fee is non-refundable.
Why choose Musafir for Bangladesh Visa
Musafir.com has been a part of more than one million travel dreams. Our personalised services make your travel experience simple and hassle-free. Here's a quick walk-through of the visa application process.
To know more, call our travel expert at 022 4164 2214 or email us at email@example.com
Looking for a visa to visit a different country?
Schengen Visa | UK Visa | Dubai Visa | Dubai Visa Online | Qatar Visa | Singapore Visa | Malaysia Visa | Malaysia eNTRI Visa | Sri Lanka Visa | Thailand Visa | Australia Visa | France Visa | Turkey Visa Online | Bahrain Visa | China Visa | Oman Visa | Philippines Visa | Canada Visa | United States Visa | New Zealand Visa | Italy Visa
Visa Eligibility: Dubai Visa Eligibilty | Schengen Visa Eligibilty | Singapore Visa Eligibilty | UK Visa Eligibilty | US Visa Eligibilty | Malaysia Visa Eligibilty
Visa Documents: New Zeland Visa Documents | Canada Visa Documents | Schengen Visa Documents | Australia Visa Documents | Turkey Visa Documents | Italy Visa Documents
Visa Rules and Regulations: Malaysia Visa Policies | Dubai Visa Policies | Canada Visa Policies | China Visa Policies | Philippines Visa Policies
Dubai Tour Packages |
Singapore Tour Packages |
Thailand Tour Packages